cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Paper Plus Glossy II on Pro 100

pvdiamon
Contributor

When I go into color management, there is no option for a glossy paper.  I can select glossy in paper type, but why is there not a listing in the color management section? Which printer profile is appropriate for this Canon gloss paper? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OK. Download and install Canon Print Studio Pro from the Canon printer support site.  

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What operating system and software are you using. 

Lightroom on Windows 10 shows that paper option. 

Sounds like Ike you might be on a Mac with AirPrint version of printer installed. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

"Sounds like Ike you might be on a Mac with AirPrint version of printer installed."

Thank you, John! I had been banging my head against this problem for hours. Sure enough, somehow  the AriPrint version was selected in System Preferences.

I haven't actually tried to print anything yet, but now that I can finally see the printer profiles, I can go to bed and sleep the rest of the night!

pvdiamon
Contributor
I am using Photoshop Elements 14 with Win 10.

OK. Download and install Canon Print Studio Pro from the Canon printer support site.  

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

pvdiamon
Contributor
Thank you. I will try that.

I downloaded the plug in and got it installed. I see the paper selection now.  I'll see how it works when I print again. THANKS!!

John D. in Eastern NC.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Did you delete AirPrint and install the IJ Series version of the printer?
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements