Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 9500 Mark II - profile for HR-101N paper

I can't figure ut which profile to use when printing to Canon HR101N paper from my Canon Pro 9500 Mark II printer. Surely it must be obvious given this is a Canon paper, but I can't find the profile. It doesn't seem to have been installed with the st...

Pro 1000 firmware 2.040 latest or not

Printer LCD panel Printer information System Information indicates 2.040 but I get a top level new notice indicates "You can update to latest firmware". Canon support USB firmware updater appears to apply to 2.040 Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.4 I updated...

Any tips on Pro 10 print sizing?

I'm wasting a lot of time, paper and ink trying to get prints that fit standard frame and mat dimensions.  Nevermind trying to print not-so-standard sizes like 8x12 or 16x9, there is no setting for a "custom" size.  Other problems include: the photo ...

The old B&W green tint, how fix?

On the Pro-100: printing a scan of a black and white negative. Good scan done on a Nikon Coolscan. The paper is, not the greatest. One of those sale packs. Made by a Chinese firm but branded with a once great U.S. camera maker name. Compared it with ...

Sensel by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma Pro 100 - 13x19 Prints Not Working

Help!  I am having a terrible time trying to print 13x19 prints on Canon PIXMA Pro 100.  I figured out how to get the A3+ paper, but 90% of the time I get a two flash orange alarm (no paper) when there is a 13x19 sheet loaded (this happens from both ...

DHAMSHER by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Firmware Version for Pixma Pro-100?

While looking for a newer version of the MacOS driver for the Pro-100, I noticed a recent firmware version with a file date of 9/10/17. My printer is approximately a year old and has version 2.001 but this recent file is version 1.100. Why does the m...

dfuerpo by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 100 and 100s paper feed issues

Hi, We are finding that we are having to clean the rollers consistently (like every 6 prints) just to get them to take paper. We print on cotton rag, so have accepted that there is going to be some buildup. But it has got to the state where even with...

44f by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

10X20 Black & White Printing

Hello all, I produce some 10X20 images and need to print them in black and white (grey scale) only... Is there a cost effective way of doing this at home (I've been sending them out)  Respectfully,Paul in CT

Time between use

I recently bought a new canon pixma pro 100 printer,But i will also be leaving for vacation for 2 weeks soon. What are some preperations i should do to avoid any problems when i get back? to prevent ink drying or clogged print heads?is 2 weeks short ...

encity5 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements