Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio: Pattern Print Paper Size Options

I was wondering why under pattern print there are only 4 paper size options...8.5x11, a3, a4 and 13x19. This is a fantastic feature for picking the ideal settings for different types of paper...yet if using paper sizes like 11x17 (which is an option ...

jpetep by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PRO-1000 - add custom media type

Hi, I have an issue with adding Custom Media Types to the Canon PRO-1000. I created one as per the manual in the Media Configuration Tool and updated printer and printer driver. I see the paper in the printer's settings (Various Settings -> Device Se...

PRO-10 - Color Printing not Available

I am on a Mac trying to print a photo from the Photos app.  The only option I have in the drop down menu when I click the print button is Black and White, and Black and White Draft.  I have tried from both my Desktop and Laptop computers, and neither...

dddenise by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Print Studio Pro plugin - failed to load

I’ve recently set up photoshop elements 15 on a new computer and can’t get print studio pro plugin to work. The download works fine but it doesn’t show up in photoshop elements. Here is what I got from system info: Plug-ins that failed to load:Canon ...

Darrin21 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 100 Lightroom Plugin Will Not Appear

I had to reinstall Lightroom, and since then I cannot get the Canon Print Studio plugin to reinstall.  I have: downloaded the Print Studio Pro software from the canon website and installed it (and reinstalled it) several times. It never shows up in L...

Canon Pro-100

I just bought a Canon Pro-100 printer.  Trying to install it, my options are to press the WPS button on my router and there is not one.  The next option is to insert the installation CD into the IMac, but the cd reader does not work.  What are my opt...

ipf8100 line streak problem(only cyan)

hi:   my ifp8100 recently had lots of problems, now it has a cyan color streak on all prints, whatever you print red, black, some cyan color lines are always here, please see the attachment. I tried to adjust printhead, whatever I use auto head adju...

nozzle_check.JPG printhead_adjust_failed_1.jpg printhead_adjust_failed_1.jpg
adameye by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements