Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3620 - trouble staying connected

Just installed the MG3620 - seems to work fine but after like 5 minutes I keep getting Can not connect error messages. If I turn it off/on again works for a couple of minutes then nothing. Trying from my Macbook and iPad, going through my AirPort Tim...

wildbio1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX925 wireless connection

hello i trying to connect my computers and my printer by wireless ...TEST 11 connected to network by WPS first network (i have two network)2 installation doesn't find my printer3 check ip config        computer 172.10.0.X        printer 172.10.0.56  ...

yberges by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Connection

I am trying to connect my new Canon Pixma MG3520 to my Asus Transformer Book, which runs Windows 8, wirelessly.  I have tried everything in the set up guide to no avail  The printer does not display in my network and I cannot seem to figure out how t...

Cannot connect MX860 to computer wirelessly

I am not able to connect my MX860 to my computer, wirelessly.  It was just fine until a tech from Century Link came to fix a TV and internet problem.  As soon as he left, the  printer will not connect.  I have tried to do it, but I can't seem to unde...

gobarb26 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

mg2950 not working on WiFi

Please someone help with this: I have an MG2950. I tried unsuccessfully to connect via the mobile ios app and my Mac laptop. On the phone I joined the canon setup network, which let me find my home wifi network, put the password in, and I got the mes...

rlanoue by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG 2950 not appearing on network

I can't seem to find the printer on the network no matter what I do. I have even gone through the registration process on my phone, through the app. I joined the "setup" network, registered the printer to my wifi network by choosing it from the list ...

rlanoue by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2900 series configuration for 2 PC's

Good afternoon, I'm trying to configure my printer (MG2900 series) for 2 PC's: one PC and one HP laptop, to be more exact. I've suceded in the HP laptop - via wireless. But my PC is running Windows XP SP3. Can I configure the printer for both OS with...

jkepler by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements