cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airprint Scan Problem with TS7451a

TonyR
Apprentice

Hi All

I recently bought a new TS7451a All-in-one which uses Airprint.  I have come across a problem which is an Airprint problem rather than a printer problem.  With my previous Pixma, when using NeoOffice to create a document, I could select to Insert a scan (document or graphic etc) and it would insert at the cursor point within the document.  The new printer will not as far as I have found so far.  Has anybody else come across this and found a solution? The only one I have found so far is long winded; scanning and saving to the desktop (or other place of choice) and then searching for and inserting from there.

TonyR

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Thanks Tiffany, I did not realise the different countries were quite so diverse in their product makeup. I will try again from your link but as it is an Airprint problem, not so much Canon, who knows who might know something somewhere?  But thanks again.

TonyR

Announcements