Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Installation software cannot detect PIXMA MX492

I have a Dell Inspiron660 \, Windows 10 Pro/ and I have put in the software CD 3 times, it shows its running..states:win-mix490-1-1-ucd.exe .then I get the install wizard for the printer and it continues through until it shows that there is no printe...

LW243 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX 870

Hello, After I updated my computer to the latest version of High Sierra (10.13.6), my Pixma MX 870 printer would no longer work wirelessly.  In the utility, the printer will not recognize the access point, nor will it accept it when I manually enter ...

solosolo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9560 wireless problem

I just purchased Canon PIXMA TS9560 printer set up.  Everything worked perfectly in my mojave os.  I downloaded the driver from https://www.canonsupport.download/canon-pixma-ts9560-driver/.  However, I cannot get it to print wirelessly. Is there anyt...

ApaKarya by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can MX870 printer work with OS High Sierra?

I just bought a used MX870 printer and can't find any software online. Is the printer totally incompatible with mac OS High Sierra? I found a post in this forum saying the scanner will not work because canon hasn't updated the drivers, but I'm wonder...

mmbxoxo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer not scanning

I have a Pixma MX472 which I have used a lot of times even tho I haven't used it recently. Now I wanna scan some documents to computer and it is telling me 1) network connection is prohibited by security software 2) signal strength is poor due to obs...

Unable to add MX860 printer to new MacBook

MX860 printer works with existing/old MacBook pro running Mac OS 10.6.8. Recently bought a new Macbook running Mac OS 10.13.6 and am unable to add the printer. I've downloaded the Canon IJ Network Tool 4.7.1 and completed that installation. I'm able ...

olioops by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3550 won't print images.

After I had to change hard drive on my PC and reinstall Windows (now Windos 10 Pro version 1803) the printer won't print images (doesn't matter if it's jpeg, png or bmp). It takes paper and makes noise as if it was printing but the page comes out bla...

va333 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CONNECTIVITY ISSUE To Second Computer

HERE'S THE SITUATION: I have two (2) computers in my home office, the first of which is right beside my Canon Pixma MP495 printer.  So naturally, on this computer (desktop system, Windows 7 Pro O.S.), I use a USB cord to connect between the printer a...

divine by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome book

I am trying to wireless connect my chrome book to.my canon printer.. it is a pixma ip7250 however its not showing that on the list of.models. need to desperately print somethingThank you

Abdabs by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements