Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG4120 connection issue

Hello, after working pretty much flawlessly with mild usage, my MG4120 has decided to stop connecting to my Macbook Pro several weeks ago, which rendered me unable to print any documents.  After trying the basic troublehooting steps, I am still unabl...

AP mode without password

This printer is to be used in a routerless environment. Is there any way to allow the LBP622CDW to be used in AP mode without a password? From what I understand from the manual, if I don't want to connect from the panel or want to allow multiple devi...

droid by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot update new wireless network on MG3620

I updated my internet and have a new wireless network - I cannot get my printer to connect or figure out how to update the wireless connection. I removed the printer from my laptop but when I try to readd it I get an error message when I try to downl...

klehlke by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless setup MG-2522

I am trying to setup my MG2522 wirelessly to my laptop. The Canon instructions I downloaded refers to a "menu" and "OK" button on the control panel to do this. My printer does not have these two buttons and I have been unable to online find anything ...

c1sanford by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

4800 Series Printer - Wakes up every Hour

I have had a 4800 series Canon printer for a number of years. It ordinarily 'sleeps' after 5 minutes, wakes for jobs when needed, no problems. I recently replaced my Asus Router with a more robust Araknis Network and Switch.  The problem is that the ...

DLCPhoto by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 492 will not connect to wireless lan

I bought the printer new and tried set up but it cannot connect as when I download the file into the computer, it says it cannot find the printer. I run Windows 10, the printer is on and I have not had this problem with other Canon printers.  However...

bolumenb by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

printer

I have a pixma mx532x and  wifi works ok to copy but scan says not connected to pc..help

roy1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG4240 Error Code: 5,156,61

Hi,  I am having trouble printing or scanning wirelessly using my windows 10 laptop. I have downloaded cannon quick menu and whenever I am trying to print or scan through my laptop wirelessly it gives me Error Code: 5,156,61 message.  I can print and...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements