Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scanning through wireless router

I don't scan often so am assuming I lost the ability to scan with my Pixma MG5320 when I upgraded my wireless router.  All your instructions call for the printer to be connected by cable to my computer.  I'd rather not do that each time I want to sca...

Resolved! scan error "no response"

Hi there! Using Cannon ir advance c7260i; trying to scan to a folder using samba share. Able to browse the network from printer UI and select folder on the PC, but then get message "no response".  Checked ll settings as far as I can see.. OS on the P...

MX920 not detected after Win10 Update

running Win10 v1903 on HP Spectre 360-15, 64 bit.  After latest  windows 10 critical update my computer no longer detects the printer. Net Analyzer shows it is on the network and I can print to it wirelessly from my mobile device. Have re-installed t...

canon mp640 scanner issue

Printer is working over wifi, however scanner will not work. Using the scanner directly it only points to a USB and I put in a USB stick and it does not recognize it. If I go into Navigaor is says cannot communitcate, Scanner is off, or disconnected....

susiegtx by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mp560 - Not detected by macbook

I am trying to connect the pixma mp560 with my macbook. My macbook doesn't seem to detect the printer even though it is connected to wifi. My mac's processing system is OS Mojave. Is this normal? Can anyone help? Thanks

lthiel by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX490 keeps disconnecting from WiFi

I have been using the Canon PRINT app so that I can scan documents. Both printing and scanning only worked once and then disconnected and won't reconnect. I have tried disabling the IPv6 setting on the printer, but it still disconnects from the app. 

AmberC by Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

MX340 and wifi printing

I have MX340 that used to work just fine for wifi printing. Now it can't find the printer.I have gone through settings and verified wifi name and password just fine. If I disconnect usb from windows pc, it says the printer is offline. The wifi is on ...

ranju by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma MG4120 connection issue

Hello, after working pretty much flawlessly with mild usage, my MG4120 has decided to stop connecting to my Macbook Pro several weeks ago, which rendered me unable to print any documents.  After trying the basic troublehooting steps, I am still unabl...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements