Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx532 won't print on android devices

My new Pixma MX532 will not print with the Canon Print app on my android phone or my android tablet. My previous printer  (Pixma MX922) had no problems printing on either. The message initially said that it was "blocked", now it just says that it fai...

Pixma mx922 No airprint printer found

I recently got a new router/modem, a Hitron Coda 4582, and have successfully connected the printer to my network, but each time I try to Airprint, I get a message that there are no Airprint printers found. My Apple devices and printer are on the same...

Oasis_ja by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3620 - Need to reconnect to new network

Hi there Printer/Scanner was working fine. Needed to change network name and password due to hack. Unable to get printer reconnected to new network. Presently have a cable between PC and printer, but printer doesn't seem to want to be recognized by s...

Magus by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Google Cloud Print being phased out!

Dear Canon,I just read that Google announced phase out of Google Cloud Print end of 2020.    Do you have a statement about that?  Will there be a replacement built in for new printers?   What will happen to existing printers with Google Cloud Print? ...

WendyH by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MG6220 won't connect to network

I have a Pixma MG6220 printer and it was working fine ever since i bought it.  Suddenly it will not connect to my network.  I am recieving an error message when I try to connect saying "check access point settings and try again."  I have not changed ...

Canon MG2909 Printer

I recently got a new chromebook and I'm having difficulty connecting this printer with it.  Is the Canon MG2909 compatible with chromebook? I've tried adding the printer manually, but you need an address for the printer and I couldn't get this to wor...

kmn832 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX 922 - Both USB and Wireless?

I have the 922 attached to my computer via the USB cable. Works great. I have an iPad and want to be able to use the wireless printing feature. Does anyone know - can I enable the wireless features without disconnecting the USB cable? Not sure if the...

air1keh by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

MP990 Scanner won't link to WiFi

I've had this printer/scanner for years.  Could, until recently, both print and scan. The scanner worked a week ago. A week later scanner only sees a USB connection, it lost the WiFi settings and it won't take them to re-enter. . But I can still prin...

CORNED1 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trouble wireless connection to Pixma printer

Hi, I have been WiFi connecting to my printer for years, but suddenly...  I cannot get a connection. I've confirmed that my laptop and my Pixma MX882 printer are on the same wireless network. I have renewed my printer connection by re-entering the Wi...

Pixma MX870 software

My printer is recognized and prints like it's supposed to, but I cannot scan because the software keeps crashing.  I'm on a MacBook Pro w/ OS Mojave 10.14.  How do I fix this?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements