cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Menu is Displaying in Wrong Place on Screen

sjlevine34
Contributor

A short time ago, I was playing with Windows 10 screen resolution, including a custom screen resolution.  Since then, Quick Menu has been displaying in the upper left quadrant of my screen instead of at the lower right.  This did not correct when I returned to the Windows-recommended resolution of 150%.  I cannot drag the display to the lower right.  Is there any way to fix this?

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.19 GHz
Installed RAM 4.00 GB (3.75 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 21H2
OS build 19044.1889
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

3 REPLIES 3

normadel
Authority
Authority

Are you using the correct resolution setting for your display? It will say "Recommended" on the selection list.

Don't know what you mean by "Windows-recommended resolution of 150%."  That's not a resolution term.

Using resolution other than the recommended for your display can cause a messed-up rearranged desktop.

This screen print shows my current settings.  I was playing with the scale setting when my problem occurred.  I immediately set scale back to recommended, but the problem still persists.

sjlevine34_0-1661712708846.png

Yeah, changing the SIZE of things (different than the RESOLUTION) can cause rearranging as well. Things fit differently on the desktop when the size is changed. Set size , THEN move things where you want them to be. Restart the computer. Does the arrangement stay as you put it?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements