cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS705, Driver Installation Issue, (Need Help/Advice)

KAdamsy1
Apprentice

Have recently setup this printer, when through the steps in order to try and get it connected, using all methods (usb, wifi etc).

Printing stuff from my phone works no problem.

However even though i've gone through the installation process i keep getting the below message. I've installed plenty of printers in my time be this error seems a little out my league. Done the installation with and without firewalls and anti virus software running and i still keep getting the error, its like the process of installing the drivers is going through but then my pc like no there not installed or can't be accessed.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

ts705 driver error.png

1 REPLY 1

James_C

Hi Kadamsy1

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product TS705 appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements