Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Connection Setup

Trying to install the never used Pro 100 to my wireless network.To do so I connected the printer via USB, however my computer never recognizes the printer.I tried connecting via an ethernet cable and it works. Is there a trick to get it to recognize ...

Tewigo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 10 Wireless Setup

I moved and lost the Pixma Pro 10 printer on the network.  I do not have the original CD to reinstall.  Does anyone hav the software to reinstall for a mac and get the wireless setup? Thank you.

Resolved! iP8720 won't connect to new network

My landlord had something done to the Internet service that disconnected my Canon iP8720 printer.  We now have a new network name and password.  How can I reconfigure the printer to recognize the new internet setting?  Thanks!Alley

connecting ip8720 to chromebook

Is there anyway to connect ip8720 to chromebook? I have spent about 5 hours on this so far and I am about to send the printer back to the store. Thought I would give this a shot first. Is there an up-to-date list of Canon printers that work with Chro...

aansell by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 3650S

Hi, after working well for months, my printer is no longer visible on the network from Windows, Linux, Android or Apple. The router has allocated an IP address, but can't be pinged. I've dumped the printer network settings from the printer and it con...

Ssilvie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remove printer in Control Panel

I have a Canon MX410 and a MX920 printers. They're connected by USB to my upstairs WIN 10 computer. They are in a wired network with my WIN 10 downstairs computer. In the past when I have a problem with a network printer, I remove it and reinstall it...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements