cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Connect TS3520/TS3522 to Wi-Fi using an iPhone/iPad

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

To connect your PIXMA TS3520 / PIXMA TS3522 to your wireless network, you can use an app available from the App Store.

To do this, please follow these steps:

1.  Turn your PIXMA TS3520/TS3522 off.

2.  On your iPhone, please open the App Store to download and install:

Canon PRINT

3.  Once installed, if the app is open on your iPhone, please close it.

4.  Turn your PIXMA TS3520/TS3522 back on.  "0" should appear on the printer's display.

5.  Hold down the Wireless Connect.jpg button on the printer and let it go when icon_direct.gif starts to blink on the printer's display.

6.  WiFi.jpg should now be blinking on the printer's display.

7.  On your iPhone, please return to the main screen of the phone and tap Settings.

8.  In Settings, please tap Wi-Fi.

9.  In the list that appears, select the network with "canon" in its name.

10.  Once your phone is connected to the canon network, please open the Canon PRINT app that you had downloaded in step 2.

CPIS.jpg

11.  "Do you want to search" will appear, tap Yes.

12.  Select your home wireless network name and enter your Wi-Fi password.

Your PIXMA TS3520/TS3522 will connect your Wi-Fi network.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
2 REPLIES 2

chellisage
Apprentice

Thank you so much. I don't know why this was so hard to find to set up! Also, please allow 5g connections on your printers.

bs1312
Apprentice

I have followed all the steps exactly as they are written, and when get to the final step and put my wifi password in, nothing happens. I have repeated the process over and over and it's not connecting to the WiFi even tho the password is correct. 

Announcements