Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6821 stopped recognizing my computers

Out of the blue my desktop, laptop, and iPad no longer connect with my MG6821 printer. Error message 300. I checked all the connections and there good. I tried resting the printer and followed the instructions to reconnect my computer to the printer ...

ckeohane by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MF628CW wired PC can't find anmymore

Old hold out, still running Win 7 ultimate and hate to change. Our Cannon MF628CW has been wired to our modem since we brought it home and recently we can't print to it. Everything is hard wired to the moden or hub and we used to be able to print off...

lemonyx by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Connect MP560 to Chromebook

Just purchased a Chomebook and cannot get it to detect my MP560 printer. Tried manually, and the MP560 is not even listed in the Chromebook printer set up page. Tried all of the generic printers with no luck. Using a wireless network and have had no ...

DPM309 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

WIFI Connectivity issue after Router reset

Hi,  I have a MAXIFY MB5450 printer. Due to Netwrok update reason, the internet provide came today and reset my router with a new wifi name but the password reamins the same. However I cannot connect the printer back to the wifi. I tried reset the WL...

Resolved! set the pc to start scanning error

I have  a MG7720 that is connected wirelessly to my laptop that runs on Window 10. It will not scan and I get a "set the pc to start scanning " error everytime I try to scan when hitting the start scan on the printer. It will not recognize my printer...

jrb6994 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX452 No Longer Recognizing Router

My Pixma MX452 printer is no longer recognizing my linksys mr9610 router. The router knows that the printer is there but inactive, but the printer can't find my router.  It can find the neighbors' routers. It used to connect to the router, but has be...

eligavin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 network connection

Just installed a new modem from Comcast and now my printer is offline and I can't remember how to get it online.When I went to the Canon support page, a chat bot appeared (Live Support) and offered to help, but didn't tell me until way later (after I...

Keep having to reinstall network printers

I have a Canon MX920 and a MX410 on a Win 10 computer. I have those printers installed as network printers on my 2nd Win 10 computer with a wired network. Every few days or a week I have to reinstall both network printers, because they stop working f...

Android print for G7020

Has anyone been successful finding an android application that can be used with the G7020 AND includes the ability to choose paper trays? The Canon print app doesn't allow very much control of the G7020 functionality.Thank youHarris

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements