Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3100 will only scan not print

As the title says, my TS3100 printer will only scan, but cannot print. It printed a week ago, but now, despite not being unplugged from my USB slot on the laptop, it will only register as a scanner, not a printer. I can confirm the laptop itself is n...

Resolved! PIXMA MX472 won't scan

Hi there,I have a Canon MX472 and am running Windows 10. I set up my printer on WIFI and it's worked fine before, but now when I try and scan, it's saying "PC not Connected". But I can print from the computer just fine. Any help on getting this matte...

MX432 - Where to find Installation Software

I bought a new Dell laptop with Windows 11 home and I'm trying to install an MX432 printer. I tried to find a download of the installation software, but couldn't find it. Anyone know where I can get the installation software? The laptop does not have...

rsamet by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

MF260 Intermittent Failure to print.

Hello,We have a number of MF260 printers set up in an office environment. These devices are working well except for a few people. The issue that we keep seeing on their devices is when something is selected to print it will hit the print queue act as...

TPCIT by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Professional Print& layout

I have downloaded the Canon Professional Print & Layout.  When I install the software it pops a screen to add a printer automattically or by IP address.  I have tried both and they do not work.  The only option I have is to exit the program.  I do ha...

gkissick by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements