Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3100 will only scan not print

As the title says, my TS3100 printer will only scan, but cannot print. It printed a week ago, but now, despite not being unplugged from my USB slot on the laptop, it will only register as a scanner, not a printer. I can confirm the laptop itself is n...

Resolved! PIXMA MX472 won't scan

Hi there,I have a Canon MX472 and am running Windows 10. I set up my printer on WIFI and it's worked fine before, but now when I try and scan, it's saying "PC not Connected". But I can print from the computer just fine. Any help on getting this matte...

My Image Garden locks up continuously

Hello, I've read so many posts without answers about My Image Garden locking up.  I would like answers to the following questions: 1. Is there a fix for this lockup issue? 2. Is there an easy way to save scanned images straight to Dropbox or my PC? 3...

MX432 - Where to find Installation Software

I bought a new Dell laptop with Windows 11 home and I'm trying to install an MX432 printer. I tried to find a download of the installation software, but couldn't find it. Anyone know where I can get the installation software? The laptop does not have...

rsamet by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF260 Intermittent Failure to print.

Hello,We have a number of MF260 printers set up in an office environment. These devices are working well except for a few people. The issue that we keep seeing on their devices is when something is selected to print it will hit the print queue act as...

TPCIT by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Professional Print& layout

I have downloaded the Canon Professional Print & Layout.  When I install the software it pops a screen to add a printer automattically or by IP address.  I have tried both and they do not work.  The only option I have is to exit the program.  I do ha...

gkissick by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements