Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5400 need driver for Windows 11

Purchased a new HP laptop with Windows 11 and now cannot connect my printer.Looked on the support page and it says this model is not compatible with Windows 11.Is that the end of the situation? No solution? Please help. Can't afford a new printer.

janetlvb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MF455dw losing drivers

I have a Canon MF455DW and many other models that constantly get Cannot Communicate with scanner error. I have been having this issue for about two months now. The only resolution I have found is to completely uninstall the drivers and then reinstall...

jeffp968 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

IJ Utility Quick Menu Not Available

Can't find the option to install QUICK MENU to my task bar after an OS reinstall. Printer (MX922) works. Scanner works. QUICK MENU option not available (and nothing to RIGHT CLICK) when I go to PROGRAMS > CANON UTILITIES >  IJ UTILITY Thanks for help...

Resolved! Poster Artist Lite program not loading

Hello,I downloaded and installed Poster Lite.I downloaded and Installed the printer drivers for our IPF780 printer.When I try and bring up Poster Lite, I receive the following error:No printer is available.  Install the printer driver that supports t...

atlayank by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MF 642cdw driver

I'm looking for the Mac OS driver for a MF642cdf printer.  The. newest OS Monterey 12.6 doesn't seem to have a compatible driver on the USA Canon site.  Any help that can direct me to a driver that will work is appreciated.

kkim by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements