Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD card

I currently use an ultra plus SD card 48 MB/s sdxc in my sx60....pics are great but videos are at times fuzzy/jpgish. What SD card is recommended to prevent this?

Debbytb by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Chromebook, which software to download?

I have a Canon Powershot A480 and want to download software to my Chromebook so I can upload pics.  I used to have a PC but now I don't know what software to download.  It is the Chrome OS but that's all I know.  Can you help?

G7X dust on sensor

Hi allI have a problem with a load of dust on my G7X's sensor. I live in Italy and I took my camera in to the Canon service centre here in Rome to have the lens cleaned. In Italy unfortunately businesses are notorious for trying to rip off none Itali...

Compact cameras with lens threading

Hello everyone!I came across the a570 and found out that it has lens threading so a tube can be attached to it. My question is do you know of any newer models of compact cameras that have threading like that? A570: https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/in...

Belal by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Happy Canon SX50 Owner

Hello All, While I do own a few point-and-shoot cameras, the SX50 remains my very favorite camera. I favor portrait style captures of birds & wildlife and I purchased the SX50 specifically to use the zoom to "fill the frame" with relatively close pro...

Canon a worst product and service

Product Serial Number: [Serial number removed per forum guidelines]Date of Purchase: 11/27/2015 I bought cannon SX520 HS camera [NEW].When inserting memory card, it shows memory card error.But same memory card working good in other cameras.Memory car...

Jegan by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash stuck down on G7x

My canon g7x is only a few months old.  This weekend I was using it with flash, then I put the flash back down.  Next time I tried to open the flash with the button, it wouldn't come up.  And it hasn't come up since unless I hold the button down and ...

joie1321 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements