Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U052 error

My printer MP560 got the error U052 " The type of print head is incorrect. Install the correct print head". What should I do ?

enan0310 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon i-sensys not working

I have a Canon i-sensys LBP 6000 printer with no installation disc.  I downloaded the driver from the Canon website - uzipped - but nothing happens.  I see the printer under "devices" but shows no driver installed.  Tried it on my laptop - the printe...

cannot scan with Canon mf8280

Hi all and anyoneneed some help if possib;ehave a perferctly working MF8280 on my home network and printing fine but I cannot get it to scanim using windows 10 message i try to scan i get a message to connect a computer but its obviously connected be...

DRG1100 scanner won't scan envelopes.

I have the DRG1100 scanner and it won't scan envelopes. It shows a mis-feed because of the thickness of the paper. Has anyone experienced this and does anyone have a solution?

JWIL4000 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LBP6780dn not printing on Windows 10 machines

In my small office we have 6 Macs and 4 Windows 10 laptops. All the Macs have no problem printing to a brand new Canon LBP6780dn printer. When the Windows 10 machines try to print after downloading and installing the Canon drivers from Canon it saysL...

host connection status 8925

AS/400 Host Connection Status  Coonnection attempt(s) failedHost system MLTWMS01Printer name Status code 8925 - Creation of device failed Retrying every specified time  Last weekend old AS400 was migrated to new hardware.      Since the migration the...

trek215 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements