Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF4770n won't scan with El Capitan

Hello Canonfolks, I'm having a problem with my MF4770n.  The scan function suddenly won't work, either when I try to scan from the MF Toolbox, from the MF Scan Utility, or via the "Scan" button on the device itself. It alwasy resturns "Error code: 21...

lbp6780 printer problem - Does not print excel 2010

Hi, We are having problems with printing from Excel 2010 to this printer (details below). It prints from excel XP no problems.Also it appears to print WORD 2010 documents ok as well. SO just a problem with excel 2010. There are no error messages, get...

Ami by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Envelope Printing - MF8580CDw

I am trying to print an address on an envelope from Office 2007 to a MF8580. I've done this operation many times over the years, but on this printer I get an error light regardless of which tray I use for the envelope. The user manual does not cover ...

ScottBH by Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

MF7280 fails to print with log showing NG #099

Have an MF7280 on a domain microsft server 2012, can't seem to print.  The print log shows "NG  #099".  checked to make sure the Printing spooler is running.  can't find anything refering to that error.  tried shutting printeer down, server restarted...

rwhunt12 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable printer messages

HiI'm using happily LBP6030 (2 printers) under windows 7 Whenever there is a problem (example: out of paper) the message appears on all the computers in my network.I don't want the message at all, or it should appear only on the local computer. How d...

Natanson by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Looking for IPF700 software.

Hello, everyone, I am new to this forum. I recently purchased a used IPF700 off Craigslist for $175. It had no ink or software. I purchased ink and a new maintenance cartridge, installed plain paper and viola it came back to life. Everything printer-...

stevec77 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning Error

I am trying to scan on a MF227dw and have loaded all the latest drivers off the website.  Restarted both the printer and PC per instructions.   When I go to scan, I get through the various menus and the printer is "processing".  Then a scan error sho...

todaxyz by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4880dw twain driver fails to connect

After upgrading to the new Anniversary edition of Windows 10, the twain driver concistently gives a message that it can't communicate with the scanner. Scanner is on a network and the twain driver worked prior to the update of Windows. WIA and WIA2 d...

hsbell by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements