Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB 2320 prints in pink and black

My printer will only print in a pink or black. I installed all new cartridges and performed to regular cleanings and a deep cleaning. It worked fine before.

grigg309 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4780w Scanner not installing on WIndows 10

Hi there, I have been emailing Canon support regarding this issue and they have been very helpful. However, I am still unable to use the scanner on the MF4780w since upgrading to Windows 10. There was no problem on the previous Windows version.I have...

IMG_1753.JPG
Glass1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8350Cdn does not work with Windows 10

My MF8350Cdn printer does not scan with Windows 10.  It prints but does not scan.  It scans with an old computer using XP but does not scan with an alternative Windows 10 machine.  I have deleted old drivers and re-installed the new.  This gives me a...

jorum by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon I-Sensys MF416dw can't receive the fax

Hi! Have a little problem with canon machine.I use the I-sensys MF416dw. Connect via twisted pair cable to my local network. Installed all the drivers and solutions from official CD. Almost all the functions was configured but can't receive the fax. ...

Resolved! Canon C3170U Scanner

A little help please, I recently got a used Canon imageRUNNER C3170U multifunction printer. I have gotten quite a bit of the set-up figured out without any help from a user manual, as it didn't come with one (and there isn't one available online anyw...

tstorzuk by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

C5235 Freezing Intermittently

We have 2 C5235 printers and 1-2 times a day the printers will freeze. The power switch does not respond to turn them off, but unplugging and plugging back in brings them back online. I'm not sure what to do because even our local Canon technician ha...

Removing black ink catrage

I have a Maxify MB2320. It is out of black and colored ink. I want to replace the the black ink cartrage only. However when I turn the printer on it takes me through the process of replacing the colored cartrages, which I skip, but does not prompt me...

Err by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Basic settings tab missing

Hi folksWe have a server farm set up here with 6 terminal servers and printers loaded locally on each server. When printing to either our C5240 or c7260 on two of our servers the basic settings tab in printer preferences is missing. On the other 4 se...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements