Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Find Printer's IP Address.

I have a large office of my business, I have multiple printers and other machines connected to network of computers. Each networked printer has its own IP address. This IP address helps me diagnose problems if a printer stops working correctly. Many ...

Need Support

Dear Support,i configure my email address on Canon IR Advance 3525i for scan to email through administrator account, it only works when an account is login on the machine.i want to use it without any uesr authentication to machine( sign in to machine...

Unable to scan with canon mf 4350d

Hello.   I am using Windows 7 (64bit).  After the recent windows update, I cannot scan with my Canon MF 4350d.  I can print or make a copy but not scan.  It's very frustrating as I followed several guidances online, including uninstalling and re-inst...

naoh853 by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning Canon ImageClass 249dw -

Hello , if anyone has any advice on how to set up scanning on the above printer it would greatly be appreciateld.i have written a longer post earlier on the Personal Printer boardthanks 

ca by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF230 Series Wirelessly Scanning

I'm sure there is a way, but how can you wirelessly scan from the printer to my computer? i'm set up on WiFi and can print from the computer to printer just fine.  Thanks -  JK

kuch522 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon Imageclass MFb32Cdw Toner help

I just bought new black toner (canon 045) from Best Buy for my imageclass mf634cdw printer, but when I installed it my consumables report shows that the toner cartridge is empty and my print quality in black is very poor. This is a brand new cartridg...

zrbrown by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code B200

My Canon MX882 printer displays "printing error contact service center B200"   I've seen something that says B200 could mean the print head has over-heated. Is that the case? In any event, how do I fix it?  If it requires professional servicing, woul...

IR-ADV C5550 not printing

Hello,Please assist to resolve issue.We have IR-ADV C5550 authenticating to the domain, users can log on to the printer and send jobs. But the there is no print out.And from Status Monitor, we recieve error code #866 - which we cannot search what is ...

vanessa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF720C wireless LAN connection unreliable

Our Canon MF720C multi-function printer is great, a much-improved machine over the HP and Epson units we also have installed.  We would love to standardized on Canon, but its wireless connectivity quality is very poor. First, why in the world doesn't...

bobsjune by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HDD restore from Canon IRA 4235 to Canon IRA 4535i

I am having a little bit of an issue with transfering my HDD backup data from my canon 4235 to my Canon 4535i.  I have my previous data backed up on my computer and recently got a canon 4535i.  when i go to restore the data from my 4235 it will only ...

Canon D530 space needed to install

HelloI just received my new Canon D530 Laser printer for home use.  It is my first laser printer.  According to the Starter Guide, it is supposed to be installed in a space 35 5/8 inches deep.  This is much larger that the printer itself.  Is this re...

MF4570DN not scanning

Hello!  Sometiemes my MF4570DN won't scan apparently out of the blue.  It says no spported scanners are installed.   I'm running windows 10 on a laptop and the printer is installed on the network.  I have to uninstall both the toolbox and the drivers...

Capture.PNG
alextat by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements