Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Canon MF8280Cw can print but not scan

I have multiple computers in my office, and the same problem on every single one. Printer is connected to LAN by WiFi, all computers use WiFi and all computers can print. But scanning is only possible for max couple of weeks after driver reinstall. W...

Ipf800s ink won’t recognize

I recently got an ipf8000s for free. I also have an 8400 which I tried putting those inks into the 8000 to test it out. It will not recognize the inks at all once installed and won’t let me navigate any kind of menu even when I start it in service mo...

MF4880dw slow copying

I have a Canon mf4880dw which sometimes slows down when making multiple copies. This is not a wireless issue (as I have seen in some discussions on this bulletin board), since I am using the copier function, not the "printing from computer" function....

mf9220

I have a MF 9220 and when we use the diplexer the paper jams and we have spent around $300 already to repair and it still jams.

MF8280CW WIRELESSLY PRINTING BUT NOT SCANNING

I have a Canon MF8280Cw connected wirelessly through wifi to my computer (Windows 10).  I can print wirelessly with no problem, but when I try to scan (from the printer) to the computer, when I select "computer" it keeps asking me to connect to the c...

MF8580Cdw prints rough lines or right 1.25 inches

My prints always have approx. 1.25 ins. of vertical lines on right side (long side for both portrait and landscape printing)..  First inch towards right they are black, dark, light, dark, light, etc., approximately 1 in. each.  Last .25 in.,approxima...

DRG by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mf4800 blank display after power outage

After a power outage the printer is basically dead. No lights on any button & the display is blank. I've tried shutting off then on. Unplugged & replugged the cable. In the control panel the printer was offline so put it online. Docs just get added t...

doris by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF628 won't copy

Help!  it stopped copying-- just sits and spins, light flashes-- nothing!! I tried installing the new driver on my mac-- now what?

Connection issues when band steering enabled

I have a Canon Mf229dw and cannot connect to the network when the wireless AP has 5g band steering enabled. When that option is disabled on the AP, the printer can immediately connect and get an IP address.Can anyone chime in with their experience on...

Canon IPF8100 error: replace printhead L

Our Canon IPF8100 printer keeps showing the following error message: "Execute printhead cleaning. If this message is still displayed, replace printhead L." After executing several printhead cleaning procedures and even replacing printhead L twice (!)...

New to Canon Community-Quick question

Hi everyone, I notice there isn't a place really for questions about Canon scanners, I hope I'm in the right place. I have been searching for an answer regarding red, blue, and green streaks left on the digital images scanned with our Canon G1100 sca...

Bprice by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements