Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPF-670 Erro

Hello, my IPF-670 is showing the following error 03130031-2F71, anyone know to inform me what it is? 

48420607_2352501421427595_8834171149987348480_n.jpg

i-SENSYS MF635Cx driver problem

friends, in short, I have this problem, if I install the package driver for canon 635, then it is perfectly installed, everything is haodit, but it does not even print a test page, although the troubleshooting tool says that everything is fine.[Windo...

MF-632 trying to print 1/2 page

Just bought an MF 632 image class printer. I print packing slips for my business and only need half the sheet. I do not want to throw these away. on my old Canon printer I just sliped the unused half sheet in the paper tray and hit print. it would pr...

MB2720 requires troubleshooter

My MB2720 refuses to print from my laptop (wireless) unless I run the troubleshooter. I send the print job to the printer, it says "error. the printer is unable to print". If I then run the windows printer troubleshooter it will  print. The troublesh...

Canon printer MB2720

I am having trouble printing out RED on projects such as copies, business cards, photos, etc. However; when I run a "print test' all look good. I have cleaned the jets, realigned nozzles, etc. All test patterns look fine. It really has me stumped. I ...

phart0 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re scanning from printer scanner

Model #MF416DW      Problem when trying to scan to laptop on net work i get a message on pc that the scanner utility is wrong and not supported    And when i select the laptop on the priter screen itself it selects it and the moves to the next screen...

woffler by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! imageCLASS and Postscript

I'm trying to use the Canon Generic Postscript driver with an imageCLASS MF229 and MF244 without success. Does anyone know whether these printers support Postscript? Thanks

golfmad by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mf249dw scan problem

I just bought a new mf249dw printer and hooked it into my LAN with 2 Windows 10 computers.  I can scan from one computer, but not the other!  I can print from either one.

djncanon by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass D1350 laserjet printer problem

I have recently gotten this hand me down printer. it works fine but the prints turn out with a bunch of gray around the text. like its printing a little allover the page. Any idea what could cause this ? i have just put a new toner cartridge in and i...

Xav001 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF731 / 3 hole paper.

I have seen in HP printers (many with Canon engines) paper trays with named paper. In my case I want regular letter in tray 2 and  3 hole paper in tray 1 (smaller capacity tray) the multi porpose tray _could_ be used for serapation pages (I have seen...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements