Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Class LBP612CDW Sleep Mode

Is there anyway to turn off the sleep mode in this printer? I mostly use it for Air Printing and when it is in sleep mode my devices can't find it.When i first got it, the Energy saver light flashed and it would wake up, but now the light stays stead...

IPF 760 prints letters twice and offset

Hello, our IPF 760 prints letters twice and offset 2mm downwards. Patterns are printed correctly.The writing is also offset on the nozzle test sample, but the nozzle test sample is perfect. We have updated the firmware to V1.5 but without success. Th...

MB2320 fails to connect

This MB2320 is finicky. My ISP had to replace my WiFI box so i needed to setup the printer. WPS does not work, manual does not prompt for a password so it fails which makes the printer useless I spent a pile on the machine so I expect it to work as e...

Anoid by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon LBP6230dw only prints logos?

I have a mac with the current os, and after trying to replace the toner cartridge to a genuine cannon toner, the only thing that prints is the top part of the page. Printing the wireless LAN info by pushing the paper button prints out the pager perfe...

8FED05F1-EFA0-48C9-A503-281A3313B82F.jpeg 1511D565-B818-47B2-989D-CA95E9ADB09F.jpeg

Scan-to-Email problems on IR-ADV C5255

Hi there, We've had this machine for years and it's worked just fine. We recently moved offices and have a new ISP. Since the move, our scan-to-email function is not working. Our dealer servicer has been out and upgraded the firmware, reset all the v...

Mf644cdw won’t do anything right PLEASE HELP

Print comes out,faded out of line. It won’t let me do cleaning it won’t let me do a full adjumnent. It use to print fine. Now it’s all faded, spots and white areas that don’t get color. It won’t let me configure. Toners are 90 percent full ink densit...

image.jpg

Can MF620C Series cannot sense paper

My MF620C Series keep asking to place paper in the upper feeder but does not sense it. How can I solve it? It is basically unresponsive. Already tried siwtching off and on, cleaning the feeder but nothing. When I putpaper in the feeder there is a cli...

2021-03-22 12.27.24.jpg
PAPINI by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac OS Big Sur

I have upgraded to OS Big Sur and successfully downloaded the driver from usa.canon.com for my ImageClass 227 dw printer.  When I try to print something I get a "error in printing message."  Help.  Thanks.  paul

poc4545 by Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Shadows or Smears on prints

Hi all.I have a develpoing problem across my pro graf printers. I  have 3 pro 2000 and 2 pro 4000.There is a shadowing across the blues. I cant find the correct name for this error or indeed any clue as to why?You can see the blue has been affected b...

Blue shadow error
xrischan by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF628Cw burning up surge protectors

I have a MF628Cw printer. The printer has been plugged into a surge protector for about 3 years. The other day that surge protector burned up. I bought a new surge protector and a new wall outlet and replaced both. The second surge protector lasted a...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements