Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to scan after Windows 10 update MF8280cw

After the last Windows 10 update I have been unable to scan. Followed directions on support page, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, while pausing firewall and restarting computer in between. Done same sequence 4 times with no success. Still cann...

MF8500C driver download ?

Hello, I can't find any download driver for MF8500C canon printer ?  Is this MF8580Cdw driver will work on this printer? https://asia.canon/en/support/0100529101/8?model=6849B006  Thanks

rhalp10 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF743CDW Printer

I have the worst experience with the above printer. After the original ink that came with the printer, I purchased a replacement ink and since then I have been having black lines on the paper when I print. I have called Canon for the past 6 months (e...

OAU1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF216n prints fine but will not scan

Running on Windows 10 Home. Device has no issues printing so I don't think this is a physical connection issue. I have removed drivers and toolbox, uninstalled device, and reinstalled but scanner is still not working. If I try scan from the device co...

ronjon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class LBP612CDW Sleep Mode

Is there anyway to turn off the sleep mode in this printer? I mostly use it for Air Printing and when it is in sleep mode my devices can't find it.When i first got it, the Energy saver light flashed and it would wake up, but now the light stays stead...

IPF 760 prints letters twice and offset

Hello, our IPF 760 prints letters twice and offset 2mm downwards. Patterns are printed correctly.The writing is also offset on the nozzle test sample, but the nozzle test sample is perfect. We have updated the firmware to V1.5 but without success. Th...

MB2320 fails to connect

This MB2320 is finicky. My ISP had to replace my WiFI box so i needed to setup the printer. WPS does not work, manual does not prompt for a password so it fails which makes the printer useless I spent a pile on the machine so I expect it to work as e...

Anoid by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon LBP6230dw only prints logos?

I have a mac with the current os, and after trying to replace the toner cartridge to a genuine cannon toner, the only thing that prints is the top part of the page. Printing the wireless LAN info by pushing the paper button prints out the pager perfe...

8FED05F1-EFA0-48C9-A503-281A3313B82F.jpeg 1511D565-B818-47B2-989D-CA95E9ADB09F.jpeg

Scan-to-Email problems on IR-ADV C5255

Hi there, We've had this machine for years and it's worked just fine. We recently moved offices and have a new ISP. Since the move, our scan-to-email function is not working. Our dealer servicer has been out and upgraded the firmware, reset all the v...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements