Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan legal paper pdf portrait canon ir2525

How can i scan documents in legal size in portrait on this multifunctional because when i scan the pdf arrives with the sheets in landscape or horizontal position and we need to modify the pdf file to convert to portrait, is possible to set the scani...

Canon imageCLASS MF445dw loses network print jobs

My printer is connected via ethernet to a router, and my computer is also connected via ethernet to the same router.  In the past few weeks, the printer has begun to lose print jobs that I send from the computer.  Sometimes the printer prints only th...

MF8580 question

Opened the top of my printer and it's stll open. What button, what "thing" do I push to close the top?

MF634cdw MacBook Pro cannot see scanner; prints okay

Using MacOS Catalina version 10.15.7 WiFi network 200+Mb. Computer cannot see scanner but prints okay. I've downloaded and installed drivers and toolbox a couple (or more) times, to no avail. Anybody have a solution for me, please?

davidrsl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot change an ink cartridge

Maxify MB2720.My magenta ink is empty, but the ink level touch screen shows a "?" above the ink level icon.  When I open the door, the cartridges move to the right and I cannot change one.How do I change it?thanks

Big Sur Driver for IPF825

Does anyone know if there will be a Mac OS Big Sur driver anytime soon for the ImageProGraf IPF825?I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find an answer.

rburgett by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IPF610 Low ink overide?

Hi, I'm needing to get a set of black and white line drawings plotted for a client and the printer has become low on yellow ink and stopping me from printing anything.  Whilst I order some fresh ink and wait for it...... how do I overide the ink leve...

Cambo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF642Cdw 'Filter' failed error message

"Filter failed" message is generated by one PDF, but others print perfectly on my Imageclass MF642CDW.  My Imac runs High Sierra 10.13.6 and the PDFs that generate the error were downloaded from Vanguard, but are similar to others downloaded from oth...

Duckman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote UI blank for Canon MF8350

The printer and scanner functions work, but the Remote UI comes up blank.  I also can connect wirelessly to the printer, but need a hard wire for the scanner to work.   I'm connected to the printer via a network and have set up a static IP.  I'm also...

SCDA by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements