cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass LBP621CW printing issues

whattheprint
Apprentice

Hey all,

I have a ImageClass LBP621CW - a year old (warranty expired last week), now having problems with printing. I have tried all sorts of cleaning via the printer maintenance menu but the problem still persists. I don't even know how to explain what's being printed so i have attached a picture.

Since it's out of warranty, just to have the tech come and look is 1/3 of the printer price. Did anyone experience this issue before? Would you mind giving me some suggestion on fixing this?

Thank you!!!Messed up.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello, 

It looks like toner is smudging or leaking in the printer. In this situation, you can try cleaning the printer's ITB and fixing assembly to see if it resolves the issue. If you continue to have problems with the print, You can also try removing the toner and inspecting the inside of the printer for any loose toner powder that can be wiped up with a damp cloth.

If the spots still appear on the prints, it looks like there is something wrong with the hardware or the toner cartridge in the printer. You can log into your MyCanon account or contact support at 1-800-652-2666 to check your service options.

Announcements