cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recycling Toner Cartridges Without Original Packaging

HumLit
Apprentice

I have a couple of laser imageCLASS D400 series toner cartridges that I'd like to recycle.  Unfortunately, someone in my office threw away the original packaging.  What to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks.  Off to our Waste Management Authority tomorrow morning to drop them off.  We'll be keeping the packaging from now on!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

These are regarded as eWaste.  Any recycler should take them.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks.  Off to our Waste Management Authority tomorrow morning to drop them off.  We'll be keeping the packaging from now on!

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello HumLit,

I'm glad you were able to recycle the toner in your area without any problems. If you have any problems recycling the toner cartridges in the future, you can use the link provided HERE to access our toner recycling page. It will give the option to send the toner in to be recycled.

I have always used the Canon recycle page at global.canon/recycle.  But now when I select USA as my country I get an error that the page can't be found.  Are you no longer recycling toner in the USA?

Hi, EHSMiller!  We checked the link and everything came up fine.  Be sure to give it another try!

Announcements