Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! mf236n printing problem

Hopefully there is an option for remote printing. I have tried installing the canon print service and the canon business printing app on my galaxy a51 phone and neither app can find the printer. I tried 'sharing' but there is no print icon showing up...

eclas123 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

MF269DW - Duplex scanning to PDF

For some reason I can get my printer to scan duplex to .jpg but not .pdf.When I try that, I get a GUI popup message saying "Something went wrong. Please try again."Any ideas? The manual doesn't really help.

HolDav by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Color imageCLASS MF634Cdw

The printer works, but the scanner says that it can't connect to the computer and does not work. I tried scanning and saving in a thumb drive to no avail. I uninstalled and re-installed the printer several times... nothing.... At this point I am pret...

Lola2 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Color imageCLASS LBP623Cdw mounted rubber feets

Hi, I have purchased a Color imageCLASS LBP623Cdw printer. At the unpacking I saw that rubber feets are mounted only at the right side.At the left side there are no rubber feet. I was in contact with the europe canon support.Because of covid-19 all s...

Canon image class MF642Cdw

Hi I have an image class mf642Cdw printer. I've had it since aug 2020. Accidentally someone in my house either pressed on the lcd screen too hard or leaned on it. The screen cracked. It no longer displays info. I'm wondering if this is replacesble or...

Help>>ImageClass D550 Driver for Big Sur 11.2.3

Hi Guys, Need help. i brought a new Mac Air with Big Sur 11.2.3 OS last week. Canon Website has only up to 11.2.1.. i need the driver please.. i couldn't find it anywhere to download.thanks in advance guys..-Gary 

Canon D550.png
GarryOak by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Color imageCLASS MF642Cdw no toner status access on PC

I just purchased the Color imageCLASS MF642Cdw. My OS is Win10 and the device is conncected via USB (USB Printer cable).  I have tried to view the toner status via the "Toner Status" on my PC and nothing happens.  I also tried to access it via "Canon...

Default Paper Tray not Automatic

Imageclass MF642Cdw - Brand New - EVERYTIME I print something I need to select the papertray on the Home screen, even tho I have set it as the defaul tray.What's the deal here?  Why isn't it recognizing my selection? I've seen that others are having ...

LisaSal by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! MF644Cdw - Connect to Computer?

This printer prints fine and I can scan fine with the MF Scan Utility from my computer. However, I can no longer initiate a scan to my computer from the printer's touchscreen menu becuase it doesn't see my computer anymore. I select "Scan" and then "...

Sven62 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF733CDW Label Printing washout....

I'm attempting to print 3x5 labels on both Gloss and Matte labels, but I'm getting white spec areas and areas of "Over-Run"... not sure what to call it.  My print is brand new, and the labels are of good quality from sheetlabels.com, so I can't figur...

FuzzyMonkeyLabel.jpg

Can't find driver for Maxify ib 8120 for Mac OS 11.4

We moved and i need to reconnect my printer to my new wireless connection. I ended up deleting all the drivers and starting again. Now I cannot find a driver that is compatible with the current OS on my Mac: 11.4. And when I attempt to install the mo...

McIntyre by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements