Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF634CDW Not Waking from Sleep when print job is sent

I recently purchased a MF634CDW direct from Canon for my home office.  I set it up and seemed like all was OK, but my wife reported that the machine had an error message.  I power cycled and then it seemed fine, but I now realize that whenever the de...

itguy by Occasional Contributor
  • 75 replies
  • 3 likes

image class mf8280cw just stopped printing -- mac

I've been printing and using this multi-function unit for several years without problem (generally --- separate post re recent color printing issues) until just now. The printer is connected to and is recognized by my mac. The print job is also recog...

nitwit101 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I755 Error on Maxify MB2150

I have registered to this forum just to write this post; I have to say that I am extremely dissappointed in Canon's policy. My printer/scanner has run out of colour ink, which is hard to find in my country (it usually takes weeks to order), and it ha...

Resolved! Printer connected via Ethernet but won't print

Just got a new MF733cdw. Hooked to my router via Ethernet. I successfully printed to the printer from my iPhone using AirPrint. But it won't print from my computer.  It's a MacBook Pro running macOS 10.12, a clean install a few weeks ago. I added the...

Patents by Occasional Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iPF 670 error with no error code

Hello, Windows 10 64bit  I've been trying to plot some drawings but have not been able to get the plotter to actually print. All i get is a hung up error with no indication or code to tell me what the problem is. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the ...

Dave85 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to reset printer MF628Cw

Hello,Someone in my office created a system manager ID and a PIN but he left and i have no idea what he put!! I don't think i can change that. Do I have to reset the printer to it's manufacture settings? If yes how do I do it? Thank you

carine by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPF510 Upper Cover detection switch testing

I have an iPF510 printer. Can someone give me the procedure to test the cover detection switch? I would like to determine if the switch has gone bad or if the machine has a more serious issue. Machine gives a Close Upper Cover message when powered on...

Mike225 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

false paper jam message! How to reset?

I have a MF4570dn printer.  I had a paper jam today.  I took out the paper.  However, I keep getting the paper jam message.  I have triple checked and there is NO paper in the printer.  I took the toner out numerous times.  I've turned the printer of...

MF8280 paper size false error

My MF8280 (just out of warranty) gives me a paper size mismatch error in both drawer 1 and the feed slot after print / copy of one page.Settings are correct. Error is in print and copy mode. I have reset to factory settings. Any ideas?

Bates by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8580Cdw is not scanning Error 255,0,0

Hi,MF8580Cdw is not scanning. It has only just started producing this error everytime I follow the following instructions: Click Scan on machine, remote, and it says waiting On my computer I open up Toolbox and click scan B&W, it brings up Select Sou...

RoseCen by New Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

iB4020 Ink Re-use?

I have heard and read that once removed from a printer, the iB4020 series in particular, partially empty tanks may not be installed again. I recently replaced my 4020 with another one, but two of the OEM XL tanks were recently installed.  I would hop...

palealien by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SMTP settings on Canon ImageClass MF6160dw

I have a Canon ImageClass MF6160dw MFP that needs setup for Office 365.  All the documentation I have states that I need to change the SMTP settings, but I am unable to locate where the settings are in the Remote UI interface.  I need to change the S...