Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imageclass LBP622Cdw Concerns?

A few questions/concerns regarding new Imageclass LBP622Cdw printer; Update firmware request via printer LCD console returns - "Communication Error: Cannot check firmware version"(from PC Remote UI - Main controller v05.18, Boot ROM v02.01, DCON v02....

Bo3b by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner can't be found

I am using Parrot OS  (Debian Linux) and the Canon linux drivers for my MF6160dw.  The printer works fine but the driver package does not include anything that  either sees the scanner component or allows linux apps to use the printers scan function....

tgmail by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Error - ImageClass LBP622CDW

Every time I print, I'm getting a No Paper error (LTR: Plain 1).  However, I have paper loaded in the drawer.  When the error is occurring, I then click on Paper Settings, then the paper drawer, and it prints fine.  How can I fix this continuous prob...

jeschnei by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Near Constant Errors on LBP622Cdw

Since this is my first post and I am in dire need of assistance, would you PLEASE send me a message with the exact reason SHOWN as to why this post is being rejected! I'm a massive stroke survivor and still managed to get the printer unboxed and set ...

Changed cartridges, won't print

Have an older Canon, i-sensys LBP7110Cw, and only now for the first time had to change black ink cartridge.Everything worked fine, installed new cartridge and the panel is indicating everything is ok.But when I print, nothing comes out.Tried differen...

kulttiry by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer turning page Hot Pink

Hello, I am printing normal black and white pages or pages with very low color and all the pages are printing but the pages are coming out Hot Pink.  Has ink, black is running a little low but otherwise all are just under half ful and black is about ...

tcoulter by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't print.

My MF 4770 N won't print since I upgraded my Mac to IOS 11.4 I am connected by USB and the computer does not seem to recognize that it is connected.

drdom by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF644Cdw Cycles After Printing

Hi, I am new to Canon, but not laser printers. My previous was an HP MP5, which I bought in 1996. I retired it becasue it is not fully compatible with the current Mac OS. This brings me to my question. After each time I print from my Mac, the printer...

Resolved! MF644cdw printer

iMac OS Sierra connected to MF644cdw multi-function laser printer via USB cable.  The only way I can get the printer to work is to shut down and restart the computer.  Otherwise the dialogue box says "waiting for printer to become available" forever....

Leola by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF743CDW - "Best Print Quality Setting"

Hi Guys, Wondering if anyone know if the Canon MF743CDW model laser printer is capable of printing at "best quality" in qualty/media settings using mac/apple secure/regular AirPrint? When selecting quality media and moving the slider bar from "normal...

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 1.35.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 1.35.13 PM.png
rkcanon by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements