General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon AT-1

Hello, Im trying to get back into, for a short while, using film and i pulled out my grandfathers AT-1 that he brought with him, when he was in the war, to germany and im doing some maintenance and shot with it today got the film developed and im loo...

ERROR 5C20 on Canon Printer MP620

How do I fix ERROR 5C20 on Canon Printer MP620? Sounds like rapid gun fire. Printer screen instructs to restart printer but that is not fixing the problem. Please advise ASAP.

XH G1 CANON VIDEO CAMERA

Hello,I have a Canon XH G1 but i have a problem, everytime i shoot the footage will be a bit blurred. Anyone familia with canon XH G1 please help me with the correct setting please.

Believe by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marketing Photography

High everyone, I recently undertook a massive photo shoot of mainly landscapes. I was curious if some of you fine folks would have any advice for an new photographer to get their work in front of either potential buyers or investors on a minimal budg...

CanoScan LiDE 600F Negative Scanner

Just got a previously loved Canoscan LiDE 600F, to scan, and print some of these old negatives. I also upgraded to Win 7 Pro 32 bit system. Of course there was no software with the scanner, but got enough downloaded to finally get the flatbed part to...

LCD problem

Hye everyone, I am new here and i have problem with my canon 550 D.after snap a picture , there are some black dots on my scren...i try transfer to computer, but the result is still same....here i attach the example: hope someone can tell me what is ...

IMG_4362.JPG IMG_4414.JPG
max by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Scanner LiDE 110 Cannot communicate with scanner

I have Cannon Scanner LiDE 110, it works perfectly fine last week until i try to use it again yesterday. now it just give me this message : "Cannot communicate with scanner. Cable may be disconnected or scanner may be turned off. Check status. Scanne...

DSLR NOOB

I have a camera gig lined up for shooting video for xtreme sport type events and I am looking to get my first DSLR camera. I have experience with other camera types like AF100, P2, and Black magic cameras but never really used a DSLR. So I was wonder...

jordo by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements