cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Model Recommendation for a Label Project

KaylianVA
Apprentice

Hello all!

My little Canon printer has been awesome for me. I have, however, run into an issue I would like to get input with. Nothing with the printer itself, but rather a project I have coming up that will require me to print potentially a lot of labels for customizing Poker Chips for a project. The labels are 1.25" round (well, I have yet to find actual labels, playing with options on the paper front) and need to look good. Which means I need sharp, clear colors on even the ones that will be printed most in Yellow and Orange.

I was wondering what model of Canon Printer (Prefer Ink-Jet if possible) would be the best to achieve a professional appearance without the professional cost. I don't want to make a huge investment, since this project may not take off. If not, the printer will assume the duties of my current Canon as my day-to-day printer. If so, it will likely remain dedicated to this project and be used for others as well of a similar vein.

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback!

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

It may be difficult to determine exactly how the sharpness will be with your label media.  Different third-party medias provide different results.  

If you already have a Canon inkjet printer, you may want to consider obtaining normal 4x6 or letter sized sheets to do some sample prints on.  This will help you determine which media to go for.  

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
click here to view the gallery
Announcements