EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's wrong with my T2i?

I just purchased a 2nd hand T2i and it looks like its in pristine condition. I decided to take a few test photos with the kit lens (I dont have any other lens to work with at the moment) and immediately noticed a thin line appearing in every single p...

ekkerr by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for some advice

I hope I'm asking this in the correct place.  I currently have a canon point and shoot, Powershot SX1 IS, and while it is a nice camera, it's still a point and shoot and I'm ready to upgrade to a SLR.  I'm not looking to do anything real professional...

KAB by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

eos remote functionality

I'm a freelance photographer and recently I'm working on timelapse and hyperlapse photography projects with my Canon 6D. Also I'm highly interested in software engineering, so I wonder if it is possible to use EOS Remote application for timelapses? w...

Canon Rebel Ti images showing only as icons

I just transferred my images from an old computer to a new one.  All of the photos that were originally uploaded from my Rebel XTi are only showing as icons and are not viewable.  I do not have the Rebel software installed on the new computer just th...

Aelk by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements