EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! AF indication pip noise

E60D - various Canon lenses Is there any way to shut off the autofocus "pip" noise indication?This noise is very disturbing in a quiet environment, & doesn't seem necessary given the red indicator flash.

alias RAW files

I am just learning to download my pics to the Canon Digital Photog. program for processing RAW files.  Somehow, 2 files downloaded my JPEG/RAW files and now only the RAW/CR2 files are left.  The icon now appears with a shortcut type symbol and/or ali...

mayjay by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens Compatibility: SLR and DSLR

Have an old Canon A1 with some good lenses. Considering purchasing a new DSLR. Are any of the lenses from the A1 compatible with new DSLRs like the EOS Rebel T5i or EOS 60D? Need to figure out how much I may need to spend on new lenses.

gw by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

eos utility - error out of memory

I have 7D with latest firmware.  Installed EOS Utility from disc to Mac 10.6.8 and upgraded online.  When clicking  "CAMERA SETTINGS/REMOTE SHOOTINg, I get "ERROR - OUT OF MEMORY MESSAGE.   Tried same on other MAC with 10.5.8 and same thing.  Google ...

The two dedicated AF-Buttons on 70D?

A lot of questions on my 70D now, but bare with me, after this I will be quiet (for a while)...  I´m wondering about the two buttons for AF.I can´t really figure out what´s the difference between them.I have read the manual, but no... I just use the ...

osterdahl by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Which T should I get?

Hello, I started out with the canon rebel 35mm years ago. Great camera, couldn't take a bad picture with it. Still keep it in my bag ready to go.  I moved up to the digital rebel T1i years ago.  Also great camera.  Lens that I use are 18-55, 55-250, ...

Davy123 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

help with focus on Canon 5d mark iii

the answer to my question is probably pitifully obvious so i acknowledge my limits  I'm having a terrible time focusing with my canon 5d mark iii.  i primarily use a 35mm 1.4L and an 85mm 1.2L, and use back button focus with ai servo mode.  i also us...

Bushino by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements