EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel SL1 touch screen not working

I just purchased a Rebel SL1 and can't get the touch screen to work.  I don't see any information on enabling the touch screen and the one menu option shows that it is.  Has anyone else run into this problem?  Thought I would check the boards before ...

t2i screen is blank

I am having problems with a t2i.  All the functions of the camera are working fine except the screen is blank; the screen lights up but there is no image.  Anyone have any similar experiences?  I don't want to replace the screen if it isn't the cause...

ebo by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

650D Lens made by Twain

Hi All, Im new in Canon world, last day i purchase a 650D 18-135mm STM lens EOS. Body made in Japan but Lens made by Twain, my concern is is Canon manufacture Lens in Twain?? which one is good Japan or Twain?? Btw battery also i got made by china wr...

Audio monitoring on 6d via WiFi?

I'm considering purchasing a 6d for video use. The lack of an audio jack is somewhat concerning, but a potentially acceptible workaround might be the ability to monitor audio on an external device using WiFi. Does this capability exist with the facto...

T5i locks up / won't turn off

This is a brand new T5i with 18-135mm STM I got yesterday and I've been having problems with the camera locking up intermittently, but consistently, with or without an SD card in it.   Example, with no SD card, I can turn it on in Photo mode, take a ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements