cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Exposure (LIve View overlay) on 5D MKIII

glongstaff
Contributor

Not sure if someone can spread any light on this issue.....Trying to follow the video shown http://www.dylandsara.com/canon-5d-mark-iii-double-exposure-tutorial/

And when i switch to the Live View mode to see the overlay there is nothing there.....like shown in the video....and switching back out of live view i find the function disabled....

Maybe this is a firmware update issue, in that I have updated the camera to the latest release from Canon version 1.2.3

EOS 5D MKIII + EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Sigma DG 150-500 5-6.3 APO HSM, , EF 55-200mm 4.5-5.6 USM, Speedlite 430EXII

EOS 350D, EFS 18-55mm
2 REPLIES 2

glongstaff
Contributor

Okay...found out how this is done after further reading and playing about with the camera

You don't actually switch the button from picture mode to Live View Mode.......

what you have to do is press the Start/Stop button in the middle of the switch that you would normally use if you were to switch to Live View Mode and Record a video...

EOS 5D MKIII + EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Sigma DG 150-500 5-6.3 APO HSM, , EF 55-200mm 4.5-5.6 USM, Speedlite 430EXII

EOS 350D, EFS 18-55mm

Wow! Thank you so much!! I was just trying to follow the same instructions and ran into the same snag. You don't switch to live view... THANK YOU

Announcements