EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Canon EOS R + RF24-105 Costs $1 More

Hello Canon,Why is the pricing on the bundled preorder of the EOS R + RF 24-105 $1 more than if I purchased them separately? Can I expect this price to decrease once the bundle is available? If this is the case and I preorder, which price will I be c...

Camera setting question

I've been asked to take pictures for a "red carpet event". The event will have an area with a backdrop set up for pictures. I just got my camera yesterday....rebel T6. What would a good setting/mode to use? Also I am brand new to the DSLR cameras. Th...

UPinFocus by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T7i to Dell XPS

How do I do this? I’m trying to figure this out.I want to send photos from my Canon Rebel T7i to Dell XPS (usb c/wireless).Stumped on which cord to use.Stumped on the wireless approach too.PLEASE HELP!!!

patzone1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tethering to Lightroom.

This happens with both my 7Dm2 and my 1Dxm2 so I am hoping it is a setup issue. I am shooting an event where there can be a lull in the activity. The camera is tetherd via USB to my laptop running Lightroom. Everything is great until the activity sto...

dbonnice by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

scratchy lens mount feel

I have a 77D and all the lenses I have had for it so far (18-55 STM, 55-250 STM, and 50mm f/1.8 II) all have the polycarbonate mounts. I got a 24mm STM and 50mm STM, which both have metal mounts, and when I put them on my camera, they have a slightly...

60D upgrade?

I currently use a Canon 60D with primarily the 24-105L lens.   I also use the 70-300 4.5-5.6L lens as well.   I am thinking of upgrading to either the 80D or 6D MKII.  There seem to be pro's and con's to either one.  I like to shoot landscapes mostly...

CNJ935 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FD-EOS lense not working

I have a CIMKO 80-200m lens from my old camera and I was advised by a friend that if I purchased an FD-EOS converter the lens would be workable. I purchased said converter which fitted fine but the lens, when I look through the viewfinder is badly bl...

benbotto by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 200D or 800D?

I'm going to be upgrading from a Nikon D5100. I've always disliked Canon because of its user interface, but the cotinuous AF on Nikon is really bad, so I'm forced to switch to Canon.I'm not a beginner by any means, so the guided interface is going to...

How to disable display on T7i?

I'm shooting a series of stills for time-lapse photography, and I need a way to prevent the camera from displaying the image after each shot. I thought I could turn off the display using the DISP button, but that doesn't help.  

6D stopped tethering mid shoot

Use tether tools cable and 6D tethering into Lightroom Classic for my portrait photography. Was in the middle of a shoot when something (?) happened. The current version of Lightroom opened up and my tether worked no longer. I quit out of it, tried w...

The future of EOS-M

Has Canon said anything about the future of the EOS-M line? I assume that there will be an RF-S lens mount in the future if Canon plans mirrorless replacements for the current line of APS-C DSLRs. It seems unlikely that Canon plans to support three d...

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

F stop adjustment in 80d

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and the eos line. Previously had the rebel xsi so the 80d is quite a step up and one that's a stretch.The question as I learn the camera is about setting f stop and if the following is expected and if it is why can't...

Okosub by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements