EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RebelT6 and Studio Trigger?

Hi, I just got a Rebel T6. I have previous exprience with higher end Nikon cameras and have used wireless triggers in a studio before.  I cannot find any info on whether the T6 will be able to utilize a wireless trigger to control studio stobes. The ...

dean496 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

T3 Guide on viewfinder only?

Hey all, I am an event photoigrapher and often do events where the client has an overlay like attached. Typically I do my best guess on my framing but wonder if there are any guides built in to camera that I may be missing or any other advice. I alwa...

elks lanscape.png
Sealilly by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

T5i, bent SD card slot pin....

So.. Not sure how, but one of the pins is bent. I've tried straightening it, and was somewhat successful, however the camera won't read the card. This is very bad timing as my sisters wedding is next week and I won't have my camera.I have ordered a r...

ecip by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with a Canon EOS 1100D

Hi I'm hoping you could help me with my Canon EOS 1100D. If I use the manual focus mode, then everything works properly. However, when I try to use the automatic focus mode, then it'll just refuse to take a picture. I've tried it with the Tv, Av, and...

Simple Exposure Question

Ive scoured the web for an answer too this question, not having any luck. I have an EOS 1200D (Rebel T5). when using an incident light meter, and even with a gray card, in indoor situations and some others i am finding the histogram does not reach 25...

A few questions.

Hey, I'm an amateur photographer with a few questions. I bought a Canon Powershot SX50 almost a year ago now, and I love it, especially the Zoom, but I'm really debating the Canon EOS Rebel T6 as a step up, especially since it's on sale at a few plac...

Kohaku by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

T7i HDMI Output Resolution

I just got a T7i and I'm having a problem with 1080p playback.  I can record a video in 1080p and if I play back that file on a computer, it's 1080p.   The problem I'm having is that no matter what, the HDMI output of the camera always outputs 480p; ...

Aspect ratio for 60Da

Hi,I have a 60Da that I got from my dad, and I'm not completely sure how to use it yet. I'd like to record some video with it if possible, but I'd like to change the aspect ratio - is it possible to change the aspect ratio for this camera's video rec...

mimiaou by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5DS-R sharpness

I just got the 5DSR last week.  I had been using a 70D previously until it broke and then a Nikon 800D for a little while.  I was excited when I got the new camera.  I really love it, but am a little disappointed with the clarity of the pictures.  I ...

acdapha by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Rokinon 35mm cine lens

Hi, I have a Canon Rebel t6i and just bought the rokinon 35mm lens. It’s a manual adjust. When I attached it to the camera and went to apurture priority mode and when I was trying to change the apature, it said no lens detected. I don’t know what I’m...

Question about deleting files from card

I typicaly take the card out of my Rebel T6 & insert it into my computer to transfer pictures to my computer, then stick it back in the camera to erase the pictures. A while back I was told that I should not delete pictures from the card via the pc, ...

shea1roh by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements