EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 77D question

Just purchased the 77d.  When I take an indoor flash pic with the camera in Auto the ISO is set to 3200.  When I take the same picture in the P mode  the ISO is 400.  It looks like there is a setting in the menu that allows you to set the Auto ISO.  ...

jfrew by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel T3

I have a Canon Rebel T3 that freezes up when taking pictures. The only way to get it to work again is to take the battery out and put it back in. What can I do to get this fixed?

dturner by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Sudden autofocus problem on 5D Mark III

Hello, I have a nearly two years old 5D Mark III with only 7800 images taken. The camera has been working well and I've been happy until now. Yesterday I experienced that autofocus would not work on an easy target. I thought 'what the heck is going o...

sdhweb by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

my 700d is not reading card

my camera is having card but its say "CARD CANNOT BE ACCESSED REINSERT/CHANGE THE CARD OR FORMAT CARD WITH CAMER" but when i am formating card it says cannot format change card and i have tried different card dont know what happen please help me out!...

Flash not Firing

My rebel will take a picture no problem but when I go to use the flash sometimes it won't fire and I can't figure out how to get it to fire 

ange6465 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Start with T3i or T7i

Hello all, So I was given a used T3i that has flash pop up problems and some minor wear and tear.  I have never really gotten into serious picture taking, but with our first child and an upcomming move to Guam, I have decided that I really want to gr...

birish21 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot connect 550d to imac/el capatan

just come back from big 3 month trip and find my 550d will not connect to my imac running el capatan! nothing in system/usb nothing in photo preferences, nothing in camera capture, looked on canon site and says I dont need software/download, so whats...

Resolved! Lenses falling off Canon 6D

I was in Chicago last fall at a nephew's wedding. I was shooting some pictures of the wedding dance when I was bumped by another guest. Next thing you know my 24-70 lens was bouncing off the floor. I know the lens was locked in as it was functioning ...

Issue Connecting SL2 To Macbook

I have gone through a tutorial on how to do this, and have done everything correctly. I have downloaded the Utility software and my camera even has successfully connected to my Macbook, but it won't allow me to transfer any files, or even access them...

Screen Shot 2560-12-29 at 2.18.36 PM.jpg
Dharma55 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

5D4 - no Histogram in Live View?

After I take a shot (with Live View off),  I can get the Histogram to display afterward by hitting the INFO button twice. However, when I turn on Live View I never can get the Histogram to display in any of the 4 INFO cycle screens even though I have...

Choreo by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements