EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prominent gray streak 70d, what is this!?

Hi Photog. peeps, First off, I love this camera, but I don't understand what this streak is that pops up from time to time. Sometimes it ruins my picture entirely. I sent an email to the co. but wanted to see if anyone had a similar issue. it's prett...

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 12.01.02 PM.png
mmriva by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 1.4x Extender iii function

I purchased the 1.4x Extender iii to use with a Canon 70D and the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens. I am not able to find setting for which the AF will work when looking through the viewfinder. The AF will work in live view. My question i...

Birdeye by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 1100D Not working

Hi guys! my canon eos 1100D isnt working. I had it checked out and they told me that the sd card i was using damged the hardware of the camera because it couldnt catch up with the camera. So now that the camera is broken, is there anyway I can fix it...

cjseg37 by Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

70D Wifi was working great, now not so much

I had my wifi all set up with my phone for remote shooting with the EOS Remote. Worked great on two or three outings when I used it. I was very impressed. Fired it up to use a few days ago and wifi would not turn on at the camera. Reset everything an...

Wireless flash function

I was trying to set up my camera to use an external flash off camera. I have a canon rebel t6. My flash is a unpack that has slave mode. Does my camera have this capability and how do i set it up. Thanks

HDR Video Vs Log-C Shootout on 5D MkIV?

As both increase dynamic range, I'm wondering if anyone else has done a shootout? I've done some tests myself and I'm preferring the HDR video at the moment. Wondering if I'm crazy or not. So far I get better detail and colour with HDR no matter how ...

Stonius by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Battery

I have an older Canon EOS-1D Mark II. I bought it used about 12 years ago.I cannot find my paperwork and my battery is dead.What kind of battery is it? make/model name/number?Where can I find one? thanks  

Resolved! Canon EOS Rebel DSLR t5 Record Time

I have found that multiple websites say that the camera should record up to 30 minutes of video footage before cutting off. I have also found that it depends on the memory card.  In my camera, I have a 32GB card but my camera only records 11-12 minut...

nickb4u by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1 D Mk II N sensor issue?

Hello. I'm new to the forum but no to Canon.I picked up an old 1DIIN just to tinker with. It was sold cheap because of what looks like a senor issue. When pictures are taken wide open the white area in the picture occurs. When a lens is stopped way d...

sensor issues 1.jpg sensor issues 4.jpg
donoman by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS SL2 "the focus beep"

I have purchased a new Canon EOS SL2 camera.  When I press the shutter 1/2 way I get the Focal points and some points  light up and sometimes I get a faint beep.  Other times the beep is more of a chripping sound, and it is random as to a beep or chr...

RonO1953 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements