EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T5i (700D) Flash Busy

Hello everyone! I have an Canon Rebel T5i(2000 shot)I was trying to take some pictures and when flash was needed, it was "Flash Busy" right from the start. I tried at all modes but the camera still shows the message "Flash Busy". My battery was charg...

Canon EOS 70D Err 80 - Memory Card Error

I am worried sick about the error. As my warranty just expired few weeks back and there seems to no other option besides sending it back to Canon.After reading many articles online, I decided to write this post down.My camera got the error 80 when I ...

ronw1309 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Flash

It makes a snapping sound when it’s trying to pop up but it seems jammed closed in the rear

Mferrymd by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Color off on Canon Mark IV

Hi Guys,  I have owned a Canon Mark III since around 2012.  I have always been very happy with it.  I added the Mark IV to my arsenal last December.  I have mostly been shooting with the Mark IV since then and having the Mark III as a backup.  I real...

Mark III std import applied.jpg Mark IV std import applied.jpg Rented Mark IV std import.jpg Mark III SOOC.jpg

6D wireless screen mirroring

I am setting up an EOS 6D on an Endodontists' microscrope that has a mounting bracket for the camera. He is wanting to show his patients what he is seeing through the microscope and the easiest thing I believe would be to do some sort of screen mirro...

built-in flash on 800D

I am trying to find a way to keep the built-in flash from firing when using an external (off the camera) flash. The flash is E-TTL compatible, and I'm able to communicate with it i.e. change the settings even when it is not attached. On page 219 in t...

HELP needed

I am using a Canon EOS Rebel T3 with a Canon Zoom Lens EF 75-300mm 1: 4-5.6 III. I have always used my Canon in sports mode, as I am not sure how to set up the camera to allow more lighting while keeping pictures from becoming more blurred. I have tr...

1DX TV MODE ISSUE

Gday,  Ive noticed a couple of times when using TV mode the camera changes the shutter speed to what I select. I shoot motorsport and will use TV mode when i need to change quick settings. On the weekend i chose 1/800 half press the trigger and 1/320...

Ivica555 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements