EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Ti3 Monitor Delay

I have a Canon TI3 Rebel camera connected to a 7" monitor via HDMI. When am in video mode to record, I push the record button and the monitor goes blank for a 2-3 seconds and then comes back and is its recording. Why does its delay when I push the re...

Dropped Canon Rebel T4i

My camera dropped from a 3 foot table— when I took a look at it, it seemed that the lens was uneven so I took the lens off and put it back on but the auto focus wasn’t working. I tried taking it off again and noticed that there were some small broken...

5D Mk IV uncompressed video from HDMI?

Hi, all... I'm evaluating the merits of using an external video recorder (such as the Atomos products) with my 5D Mark IV. I've read that the video signal out the HDMI port is 1080p uncompressed 4:2:2. Is this correct? If so, what exactly does uncomp...

sfogel2 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing beep 750D

750D. I have enabled "Beep" in the menu but when I use the self-timer there is only the orange light on the front of the camera - no countdown beep. Is this a fault on my camera or is there anything else to select - I cannot see anything else in any ...

mike21 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 7d mk1 keeps losing sharpness

When working fine it produces very sharp images but ive noticed that after a while the images go soft? Its not any of my lenses as they are pin sharp on my other camera. I looked on the internet and found an item Take the small cmos battery out leave...

ABBOTALE by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading 5d mark ii

I am wanting to upgrade my older Canon 5d mark ii camera and considering a 6d mark ii as an option.  I would especially like feedback from anyone who has made this upgrade. .Should I consider a 5d mark iii instead or just upgard to the newer 5d mark ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements