EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sound issue

i bought a canon 800d last week and i found some problem while i record video without attaching any external mic my in built mic of the camera dont pick any sound at all how to fix it.

flash not appearing in photos

hello i recently started having an issue on my rebel t6i with the flash firing, but not appearing in photos i take. i changed none of the settings and even did a full reset on the camera but it still doesnt show up. i tried an external flash and it ...

akiraq by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6D buttons suddenly stopped working

Hi there,I am having trouble with my new Canon 6D, it's been only 3 months since I bought it & I have been using it since then. I took my camera to beach last evening & captured some shots. It was working totally fine. I came home & was going through...

Shaheena by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

card cannot be accessed canon 5d mark iii

My camera5d mark iii and my iMac can't read or see my CF card 32GB and I have Data inside this card and I won't format it. Is There A Way or another to let my camera or my PC read my card again? I have recorded my video footage by 5d mark 4 on this c...

Resolved! Old camera - 50D

Hi all!  Im a newbie here but have been a multiple canon owner for some time.  My very first canon 50D had not been getting much use of late, but was wanting to use it recently as a backup.   I now find that it works in auto mode but not in the P, AV...

JanineW by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Flash or Light in Pics

Hello All, I am new to this forum. Hoping someone can help me. I have a canon T6i and all of the sudden, all my pictures started showing a flash of light. I am attaching a pic for example. It happens with all modes, with or without flash. I tried cle...

IMG_5294.JPG
sgreene by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Planning to upgrade my 70D

I've been using the 70D for almost 2 years, and I've noticed that because of my pretty big hands, the body feels small and so I wanna upgrade to a bigger one, something like the 5D M3 but a lot cheaper. It could either be FF or crop, as long as it's ...

T5i and Neewer NW759 monitor

Just got one of those Neewer NW759 external monitors (branded as the Feelworld FW759, but everything internally is the same, just a different logo), and connecting it to my T5i with the mini HDMI cable provided with it. Batteries are fully charged in...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements