EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60D Black Shadows

Recently took some images of a close friends one year old and noticed my shutter was closing very slowly during quick shots.  4 days before my camera got a little wet during a small down pour. I turned off my camera during the session and covered it ...

IMG_5301.JPG

Resolved! Canon Eos rebel t5 remote

I called a camera store to find out which remote control I would need for my camera before I ordered it on the canon website. I sustained a head injury in a car accident so I’m relearning on how to use my camera all over again. I have a Canon Eos Reb...

Bzach by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R Sports Photography

Hi, Though I am new here I would like to comment on something I have been seeing on the Internet about the EOS R not being used as a sports photography camera. One main complaint I have seen is the "Winking Out" of the viewfinder during shooting. The...

CarlG by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Using Manual with 750D/Rebel T6

Mostly I photograph birds and use the manual setting with auto ISO, because both shutter speed and aperture are important. Often the exposure, as shown on the resultant screen image and histogram, needs adjustment, so I then manually set the ISO up o...

mike21 by Enthusiast
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Hard Decision on 7D mk ii or 80D

I'm looking for some advice whcih has been discussed many times before! I have been using a Canon 50D for several years and am wanting to upgrade.  I am looking primary at the 7d mk ii or the 80d. I cannot afford much more. I do not have one type of ...

xzebra by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

7d mki won't connect

My 7d mki suddenly won't connect to my pc (windows 10), but it appear in the device manager. I already tried to unplug than plug it in again and switching yhe usb port it connect toPlease help

Use my Old Lenses?

I have two AF lenses that I bought for a EOS Rebel 2000 35mm film camera.  They are a:Quantaray 28-80mm F 3.5-5.6 and aSigma 28-300mm F3.5 - 6.3 DL Hyperzoom. Both Canon AF Mount. I am wondering if it makes any sense to buy a new or used digital came...

Steve-CC by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dropped my camera

Help! My new puppy and my Canon 60D had a bit of a run in and the hotshoe bracket came off the camera. I cannot see how it attaches. I tried holding it on and the flash does fire. I hate to send the camera away to get fixed it’s over 5 years old. I d...

56834659-18B6-4498-A03B-4FE3995B2D11.jpeg
nancyr84 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Eos 7d Mk1 Mirror Freezes in Photo Mode

I have had my Eos 7d Mk1 for a while now and recently had a problem. In photo mode when using the eyepiece the mirror freezes when taking a photo after the first or second shot, I can take photos fine in video mode or when I'm using the screen to pre...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements