EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using an external microphone with a T6

Hi, I am interested in film making and bought an external mic for my Cannon eos rebel t6 (takstar sgc-598) to find it would not fit in the jack.  So I got an adapter to mini usb, and it still does not work.  Is there any way to fix this or make it wo...

7D Mark II high speed drive question

Is there a way with the 7D Mark II to setup the high speed drive to take a few photos in succession (hands free) without touching the shutter button or wired trigger?I do not have an assistant and am working on a high speed photography idea, but woul...

ilzho by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon EOS Rebel T5 Question

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5 & an older Canon EOS Rebel SLR camera.  My question is whether is is advisable to use the lenses from my older Rebel on the newer Rebel T5 & whether the external flash from the older Rebel can be used on the newer Rebel T5...

Resolved! Does this kind of DSLR exist?

Hi, I’m new to the community. I am looking for a DSLR that has 3 things: 1080p HDMI output, no onscreen controls on the output feed, and continuous AF. It’s for a church livestream setup. All 3 of those are essential for my setup.I’m new to DSLR’s. D...

mperdomo by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Memory cards question

Hi guys. I am looking to upgrade my memory card for my Canon 600D. I have been contemplating getting a 200GB micro SD XC card that comes with an SD adapter. Will these be functionable in the camera and work OK. Cheers in advance guys

PeteWill by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Convince me not to switch!

Hey everyone, new to the forum. Im a landscape photographer from NC. Ive been shooting with a 5DMkiV  for quite a while, and the Nikon D850 is keeping me awake at night. I cant stop thinking about the possibility of switching. Has anyone got experien...

5D Mark III Won't Get off of Live View

Hey guys, I've been having this problem with my 5D mark III. I set it to live view for a photoshoot but nothing has happened until about 30min later it just switched to live view. Disabling it is not effective either. I have downloaded all the update...

Canon 6D Mark II Video - FPS vs Shutter Speed

Hello everyone, I just sent a message to Canon's customer service letting them know about my huge disappointment with the 6D Mark II, not just because of my current issue but for all the other issues there are with this camera which has a lot of pote...

RebelPro by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements