EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

80D Ongoing noise

I posted over a year ago about noise at midand higher ISO levels with the 80D.  It seems to continue.  Is the attached shot (screen grab of the Raw file) typical of an 80D? It is very grainy shot at ISO800. By comparison the second shot (bird on a wi...

noise.JPG noise2.JPG

Connection problem

Hey, I successfully connect my canon to my iPad but when I select the camera from my iPad it says. Unable to connect as the camera isn't aupported. What does this mean and can anyone help here. Just want to transfer images. Thanks Fred 

FreddieF by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Information

Are we allowed to post emails or mobile phone numbers for text messages in contacting members ???   Reason for asking budget problems and was thinking of trading some old RC stuff and RC helis for some older Canon stuff ??  I have always been a canon...

monradon by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon App not working

Hi All, Please help! My app has been working fine for ages and worked again yesterday, until I changed memory cards, then it didn't work. The WiFi connects and it lets me go onto the app but as soon as I got to get my images it just freezes and then ...

HevB by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can’t take photographs

Hello all!Allow me to begin by saying that I don’t have a clue about what I’m doing, so please be gentle!I bought a lovely 77d a couple of years ago. The guy in the shop kindly set everything to auto and I’ve had no trouble since. I got the camera wi...

Diane74 by Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurry image on Aperture mode

I am newbie into DSLR and going through books, YouTube and practices. Was trying shallow DoF and looks like I am somewhat happy with it.Lens used:Canon EF-s 18-135 USM, aperture priority mode. Auto focus in lens.Objective: Shallow DoF. I kept wide op...

rajmca05 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CAMERA T7i DOESNT RECOGNIZE ANY MICROPHONE

My camera Canon t7i used to work with my external microphone wich I plugged into the headphone jack. I filmed 2 videos in the 2 last months and then, I wanted to film another video for my youtube channel : the microphone wasnt able to produce any cle...

Cost to repair or replace sticky shutter?

White band or streak across the top of all of my photos from my research tells me I have a sticky shutter. In LIVE view mode (not looking through the viewfinder), there is no white band across the top of the photo. And when I shoot looking through th...

EOS 6D Mark II - Windows 10 RAW preview

Hi, First time here; just picked up the EOS 6D Mark II, and thought I might need some expert tutelage.   I understand with a new camera model the RAW file format changes. I use Windows 10, which will preview RAW files, but does not display the 6D Mar...

RaySiS by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 7DII

I got the camera and tested it with the 400 mm f 2.8 MKII versus a 5DIII with the same lens plus a 1.4X MKIII, both at F 4 and ISO 400 mounted in a tripod and manual focus.  The target was a brick wall.  Other than enlarging the image obtained with t...

Edward by Enthusiast
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements