EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R - can't connect utility

I am attempting to wirelessly connect my EOS R to my MacBook Pro as described in the manual with no success.   I’m following the exact steps from the manual; On Camera - “WiFi settings”On Camera - “Enable”On Camera - Select “WiFi function”On Camera -...

Jchapman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS M10 Focusing Issue

I use my EOS M10 in full automatic without Servo AF to photograph moving vehicles. Starting yesterday, the focus was all off and almost everything was in bad focus which required me to restart the camera. Zooming in and out just once using the 15-45 ...

EQReport by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility Update Problems

I've used the EOS Remote Shooting feature with my Canon Rebel T5 multiple times, but after the recent update I'm no longer able to. I set up the monitored folder and the destination folder, but when I return to the software main menu I cannot choose ...

madjoyb by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SL2 Power On/Off Switch

Several weeks ago I took a few pics with my SL2 but when I put it back in the bag I forgot to turn the power switch off. Last night I pulled it out to take a few more pics and I noticed that it was still turned ON, but the battery level indicator did...

wchettel by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R 1080p in C-LOG?

Hi just a quick question for those who have the EOS R,I can't seem to find a lot of information on whether or not the EOS R can do C-LOG (Whether at 8bit or 10bit w/ external recorder) at 1080p and since I don't own one yet I can't try it for myself....

Canon 80d worse than Canon rebel t3i

Hi, I just got a brand new Canon 80D and took some test shots on the exact same settings as my old T3i (f/stop, shutter speed, ISO but also all the other settings I could manually set.. white balance, focus mode, exposure comp, flash exposure comp, i...

yteln by Contributor
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5DM3 trade up

I've been using 5DM3s for years - and am thinking upgrade time.  My delimma - do I go to 5DM4 - OR - what is the benefit or not switching to Mirrorless. I shoot sports and action wildlife ... so lenses  ... 24/105, 70/200, 100/400  and they get used ...

monkey44 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mk II won't release shutter

Hello! I've had my 5D Mkii for about 8 years now. It recently stopped releasing the shutter - it will focus but won't take the picture. After this started happening, it would let me switch to live view a few more times, and now that has become dysfun...

5D MK IV serial No issue

I just bought a 5D Mk IV from a US dealer and when I tried to register the camera with Conon, I got a message that the Serial No does not match their records.The number allowed me to download SW and a FEW update, but I still can register the camera. ...

BWDenver by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements