EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Back button focusing with the 6D

I cannot get my 6D's back button focus (AF-ON) to work.  After following directions on Canon's website on how to set it up, the button just does not do anything.  Auto focus only works  with the shutter button.  I have the function set to "P" which I...

Canon 80D Custom Settings (C1 & C2)

My venerable and much loved 40D died recently and I've replaced it with an 80D.I know how the Custom settings work, but on the 80D it's telling me that I can't set the aperture and shutter speed.  I'm not bothered about the shutter speed as I'm happy...

Akaash2 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mark IV RAW files viewing issue

Hi all,Recently I got a Canon 5D4,  I can view RAW images at Canon DPP  software.But I can't view RAW images from Windows 10/64 bits, neither from Photoshop CC2019 even though I upgrade Camera Raw 11.1 version. I have no problems at  viewing JPEG  fi...

tmc784 by Enthusiast
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange settings when using auto ISO

I was just looking at some photos that I took recently and found some of the picture very noisy.  When I looked at the metadata, the settings were a bit strange. I was using a t5i with the Canon 55-250 IS STM lens.  The camera was set to Apeture prio...

Flooded camera

I partially flooded my camera SL1 in an underwater housing. Immediately, took out the battery and left it to dry out for a few days. Installed fully charged battery. It's dead. Is there anything I can do to bring it back to life? 

T6 won't connect to phone, but will to tablet

It did work with my Samsung phone and Camera will connect to my Samsung tablet. When I try it with the phone I get he error message that it will connect after the quality of my net connection improves. It is listed on the Wi-Fi list.Pardon me however...

Don6 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SL2 Image Resolution (PPI)

I have an EOS Rebel SL2 and the Image Quality is set to The saved images are 6000 px X 4000 px, but are only 72 PPI and HUGE in inches (83.33 inches x 55.56 inches). Is there a setting that will let me save images at 300 PPI with a smaller size in in...

ImageQuality.jpg
wchettel by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera problem with extension tubes

I am having a problem with my canon sl2 and andeer extension tubes with autofocus support. Whenever I change lenses with the extension tube still attached to the camera, the camera will not power on after the lens change unless I take out the battery...

Nsanti by Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS SL3 ?

Hello All,I am new at all of this . Is there a way I can add date and time stamp to my photos on my new EOS SL3 camera ?  THANKS in advance for any help. TIGMAN 

TIGMAN by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T5i 700D focus problen

Hello Community, I'm new to this community and new to EOS cameras. I have a T5i 700D camera and i have a problem with the focus on the final image. I have used AF, manual focus and Live view. I have used 2 different lenses. I notice it particularly w...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements