EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon M50. 1080p video quality issue

Hi, It seems, Canon M50 is not recording in 1080p. In fact, it records video in 720p and then upscales it to 1080p. That is how we get blurry 1080p.I took a video in 720p, 1080p and 4K. This is the snapshot from 720p video (snapshot upscaled to 1080p...

720p.png 1080p.png 4k-720p-1080p.png comp.png

Resolved! 60D Quick Control

When I push the Quick Control button, I see only one option..."single shooting."  How do I access or dsiplay the full mnu of options?  Thanks.

Lens/camera Focusing Issue

5d Miii camera and kit 24-105L lens. I just started using this camera and lens setup at my job so I'm not familiar with its history. I am noticing though that I can switch the auto/manual focus switch on the lens and it won't change in camera. The ca...

EOS77D won't connect to Canon Connect app

HiTrying to connect my EOS77D to the Canon Camera Connect app. I go through the procedure on the menu of the camera then on the iOS device select the camera and enter the password.The iOS device shows it as having connected, but on the 77D's screen i...

kripke by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T100 shutter constantly closing

When I turn on my camera it immediately starts making a shutter sound, if I take off the lens I can see the mirror flipping nonstop. It's not taking pictures as far as I can tell. The buttons don't seem stuck but I tried to clean them anyway. Taking ...

Resolved! EOS R5 file transfer failure via USB-C

My Canon R5 has been having issues copying video files from the camera to my computer via USB-C.I recorded ten short clips and played them back successfully on my TV through the HDMI port.Next, I moved the camera body to my desktop computer, connecte...

EOS R5 USB-C file transfer fails.jpg

EOS M50 Focus Issue

Hi Everyone, I'm having an odd issue with my new EOS M50 (EF-M 15-45mm). I bought the camera to shoot videos of myself seated ~ 5ft/1.5M away from the camera. When I'm seated at that distance, the footage (shot in manual mode, 25fps, f3.5, 1/60, iso ...

Resolved! EOS R5 AF3 Tab

I would like to know if each of the cases in this tab represents; 1) A unique firmware module that can be tweeked with changes in tracking sensivity and accel/decel tracking; or 2) Regardless of the case selected, the firmware is the same but with di...

6D - pro level?

I was looking at the EOS 6D, and was struck by the reviews of how good the image quality is, esp for its price point. Does the 6D take professional quality photos? I realize it's not a 5D or a 1D, but how does it compare? I'd like to move up a bit fr...

Resolved! EOS R Protect Image

Curious if anyone else has seen this issue. On my R, I will be deleting images and come to an image that pops up the Protected message. Now here is the problem, I am not protecting any photos, so first I thought that perhaps i was pushing or brushing...

johneos1 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 and ethernet connection WFT-R10 issues

Hello guys, am having the R5 with the WFT-R10B grip as I'd love to have my camera connected via ethernet wire (LAN) to my computer.  But it is NOT working on my Macbook Pro 16 (Big Sur 11.2.3). R5 and WFT-R10 have both the latest frimware and EOS Uti...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements