EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS M50 Mark II won’t take pictures

I just opened up a brand new EOS M50 Mark II with the 15-45mm kit lens. I attached the lenses and charged the battery and all that according to the directions but then when I turn it on on the auto function like the manual says, my screen doesn’t hav...

Photos coming out fuzzy on brand new 90D

Upgraded from my rebel T7 to the 90 D because I wanted something more professional within my budget. Photos are coming out with what seems to me to be more noise than the photos I was getting with a T7 I’m wondering if it’s something I’m doing wrong ...

3.jpg
nicktine by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Delay in shutter release - Canon R 10

I just purchased a Canon EOS R 10, 18-45 lens.  This camera has turned me into a functional idiot (my wife is in background yelling 'read the instructions').  Here's the issue, and I am sure it is due to a setting that I set by mistake. I wanted to t...

PaulieD by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! M50 Recently Stopped Connecting via USB

I have been using my EOS M50 for streaming via the Webcam Utility and OBS for a few months. I streamed successfully last Saturday, but last night I could not get the camera to connect to the PC, even after rebooting and trying multiple cables, both o...

R5 oversensitive evf eye sensor

Hi canonMe and other users, that agreed with me on a thread on reddit and on other posts we can find online, are having problems with the camera behavior regarding to the eyepiece sensor, and, as my first milc I have been very annoyed the way the cam...

HBC by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 60D Black Screen

hi ..i have a dslr canon 60D I have a problem with my camera In all the settings I have a black screen and there are only the ISO settings and the battery and the like and I can not see what the camera imaginesWhat is the solution please

R6 autofocus not working well

I’m shooting with a strobe, settings all correct ie shutter iso aperture… i have a big window in my studio so it’s dim not dark, and the modeling light… i can’t get the autofocus to but my studio isn’t dark… I shouldn’t have trouble.  I shout newborn...

Resolved! EOS Rebel T3i - What is Exp.SIM?

I have a RebelT3i. On the viewfinder screen, in any shooting mode, in the lower right, just above the battery status indicator, I get a flashing indicator "Exp.SIM". I have looked through the Owner's Manual and can't find out what this means. Any clu...

LeeMoff1 by Apprentice
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements