EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T7 or T7i?

Hello I'm thinking of upgrading my Canon t3 to a Canon t7 or t7i.  Which of these two do you think would be a better options for sports action pictures?   Are night game pictures improved with either of these camera choices? I also have a 300mm lense...

jburch921 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 LCD went dark

Using the R5, I noticed that the Histogram is made up of 5 vertical sections and the right (last) 2 were blank but that the info appeared to be displayed in the first 3 sections. I then displayed the menus and the LCD went black. I can still see the ...

thg3 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Movie Recording Stopped Automatically

Ok so I've had this Canon T5i for some time now, around a year and a half. I've always used it to record videos for YouTube, never had any problems with it whatsoever. I know there is a 29min limit to movie Recording and that was never a real issue.T...

can't transfer pics

Hi,Im trying to transfer pics to my laptop.I downloaded all the softwares needed, but when I plug in the camera to the computer it says 'busy'.What can I do?  Tnx 

Resolved! How do I trun the Histogram off?

Visited the camera shop over this past weekend. The person helping me turned the Histogram on so after a shot is taken, this is displayed. How do I turn this setting off to display the shot I have just taken? The manual is no help in solving this pro...

Artvein9 by Apprentice
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS R Lens Mount Adapter

I recently purchased the EOS R with the lens mount adapter.Has any used a third party lens with the adapter, and, if so, were there any issues?I am thinking of purchasing a Tokina 24-70 2.8 or Tamron 28-75 2.8 lens to use with my EOS R.Many thanks.

AlanK77 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Canon 6D Mark ii one but not working

Hello all! I recently went on vacation with family and ended up in the desert, make sure that no dust particles or debris got into the camera body or lens while working. However I did notice during one of my sessions, that my camera started hanging. ...

EOS 5D Mark IV grayed out AEB

I am not able to set the Exposure Bracketing on my relatively new 5D Mark IV. In both locations (Menu, tab 2 and Function screen) The screens only have settings for Exposure Compensation. The AEB icon is greyed out and no range scale is visible for i...

PIxtr by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements